Whats up with everybody "Quitting"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gnomes, May 1, 2016.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Gedden knows what he's doing, business genius should not be questioned.

Baskitkase and Bondman007 like this.
  3. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I think things go in phases. I spend a good deal of time playing then I disappear for awhile. Like right now so much has been going on that I haven't been playing. Some people quit sure but a lot just take breaks and come back

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

It's all about getting them likes amiright?

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Leave me out of this.

Gnomes and SPiEkY like this.
  6. redChapel

redChapel The King of Potatoes

Ego maniacs

fattyy2k likes this.
  7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This is literally the motto to playing poxnora...For older people anyway...
    Poxnora don't give cancer... Its just the map rotation sometimes...

The People who develop poxnora don't update it from feedback given on the maps(there are uneven unbalanced situations)

I feel bad cause the current poxnora is basically a sporadic draw match up right now. This is perhaps the most brutal map rotation ever shoved down our throats...(and its uneven on some maps...)

The competitive age is all that exist in video games and this ones is skewed at the moment heavily on early draw pressure.

The new Kthir hill was interesting... but it was poorly done at the most important aspect of the map...(mid font)

bravo My devs now... go fix your mistakes please so our glorious returns feel fair and not unhill battles fighting Moga who got stats like my 77 nora Griffen birds.

8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Since I came back a lot more runes seem balanced its just.. Maps.. Maps.. MAPS.. Those map rotations are just ass on the real.

Cydna likes this.