O high ones

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by OriginalG1, May 2, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

what champions have adaptive in fs?

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Doombringer.

Think that's all though.

Qucas, OriginalG1 and Leadrz like this.
  3. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Maybe one of the ciridian(?) (phone won't let me spell it)
    Otherwise probably just the doomy as Ohmin said.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

Thanks, i will look into the mirfolk!

5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

i gave them a look over now i'm home and nope, though i think the arcanist maybe once did. just the doomies then i guess.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Not that I recall. She did have Adaptation as an (often ignored) option once I think, but I could be wrong about that.

Hurray for Pox naming convention.

Leadrz and OriginalG1 like this.
  7. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Doombringer. Firk paraform. Firk Infiltrator. those are it i think unless im forgetting something. used to be more.

8. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Infiltrator and Paraform have Adaptation. A completely different ability from Adaptive.

9. OriginalG1

The doom bringer with domain water or bounce and then blind dose not look like a bad build. With Marsh songs and cleaning mist spamming I could see the doom's damage getting up there fast. Maybe like a beast/aquatic theme could work with the adaptive doom and the spells i like to spam. If it is an aquatic theme, even beast theme you still can get your hands on fry and drown. Of carouse Jellebrium Overmind with creative+ an adaptive is what I am interested in.

10. OriginalG1

Domain water and blind build makes the fs doom look pretty beefy for his nora cost really.

11. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

my apologies, i totally misread that lmao.

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I don't normally like it, but if you're going with Adaptive and Overminds, you might consider Nora Weave instead of Marsh Song. The extra expense means your Doomies will get some extra HP, and with Creative you can more easily have a much greater uptime than you normally would, which limits counter-play options, and potentially gives you much more nora overall.

I personally wouldn't worry too much about "themes" for this sort of thing. Or at least not themes specific to Doombringer.

For example, you could plug him into an otherwise Jellebrium theme, since you're running Overminds regardless.

Alternatively me and @doubtofbuddha had a discussion not too long ago about potential meta decks including the new runes, you might be able to modify or take inspiration from one of them.

No worries mate.

OriginalG1 likes this.