Arrowsinger, condor fury, or elven page?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Elves Rule, May 4, 2016.

1. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Which one is considered the best?

Which one can be used in most different types of bgs?

Which one has a role which can't be filled by any other rune?

Also, which one would you prefer to have in a general elf meta bg?

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Tough choice. Of those champs, I find that I play Condor Fury the most. Something that can hit hard and can take a few hits is useful enough. In addition, some maps make nabbing the first font really easy with Initiative. It is hard to compare an excellent ranged champ, an excellent melee champ, and an excellent support champ though.

3. Elves Rule

Yeh, I think I was always sorta leaning towards fury too, but they're all really good. What can you say to the questions?

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

1) Because I use it most, I'd say Condor Fury is the best.
    2) Elven Page can be used in the most decks because Divine Favor, Soften, and Swap are useful anywhere.
    3) None of the three are unique enough where they can't be replaced by a similar champ. If I had to choose, Arrow Singer is probably the most unique.
    4) I'd pick Condor Fury for an Elf deck because you'll probably have Epochal Oasis in there and a teleporting Condor Fury is nice!

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  5. Elves Rule

Thanks. And I agree, using it the most is definitely a good measure of how useful/strong something is.

6. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Condor Fury is my choice. He's a bit tanky and he's one of those guys you can count on to do be beater and a bit of tank with little to know hassle.

The page is awesome of course for her divne favor but also her soften. Soften is a great power turn enabler. Its a pseuso +3 DMG. Swap 3 is one of those abilities that you can never go wrong with. The opponent typically doesn't see it coming.

And lastly Arrowsinger is only ran in an archer deck for me. She's a decent champs in Elf BGs especially if you it's a melee heavy BG . I'm going to be trying Horn of Kthir on it soon even though it skyrockets her price.

7. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

It's tough to compare these champs - they have completely different roles. For me, however, page is the best. I run it in virtually all my KF bgs - df3 can win games in itself, and has huge powerturn potential with swap and soften.

Fury is one of those champs I've never really ran. I know it's good and I've seen players using it well, but its just never really appealed to me.

Arrowsinger I have a bias towards, she's one of my favourite champs in the game. I think she's honestly amazing, you just have to be careful with her and completely change your game plan when you deploy her.

Overall: fury is a good deploy in virtually all circumstances (I just don't like the champ), but I think both arrowsinger and page outperform fury if deployed at the right time and utilised properly.

Just me 2 cents.