Free non down load video making soft ware

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, May 17, 2016.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I am interested in some free non down load video making soft ware to show the greens how bad pox nora lag is. My computer recently upgraded to windows 10 on it's own and the lag is now out of this world.

2. OriginalG1

The video probably will not show the lag correctly, but it is worth a shot

3. OriginalG1

my counter literately goes 1:20, :50, :40, done

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

google free screen capture software

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

obs?

OriginalG1 likes this.
  6. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

In Windows 10 press Windows logo + G and the game bar will open and it has a screen capture feature. It just doesnt do compression or at least I dont know how to with it.

EDIT: As far as lag goes, that all depends on your comp specs. I can record at 720 and compress while playing the game and still have 50-60FPS. This game lags less for me than a stupid simple idol game I play at times.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. OriginalG1

had to film it with my camera because the stream dose not catch the lag. I got really lucky with that AoE landing right where i needed it 1st try. that can take 30+ seconds trying to position an AoE in the right spot with a lag.

8. OriginalG1

just played a game against agrigis1 where it took me 40 seconds to place one AoE even when i am typing there is lagg and letters get left out.

9. OriginalG1

If the lagg is related to the ingame music can we please get ride of the in game music and bring it back at another time, i can not stand trying to play like this, having my turn end and having 2-3 units with full ap, or not being able to deploy a unit with 15 second left because targeting a signal space is all but impossible.

at least tell me you are waving a wand and it will all be better soon! >_<

super71 likes this.
  10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Between the lag and piss poor map balancing I honestly play 2 games every other week and usually surrender within the first 2 minutes. I also just made a thread about the lag not long ago.

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/pox-lag.22858/

Problem is they are to busy making new expansions and patches that are useless, so they have no time to fix any of the core issues to the game that have been going on for years.

11. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I'm not the person to go to with tech issues, but I recall having a similar problem (and still do) with stuttering given certain circumstances (mainly animated maps) because I'm using an old laptop. From your video it doesn't look like latency as much as it does like a problem with non updated software because despite the stuttering the inputs don't seem to have a massive delay. I'd recommend posting on Tech Support and checking if your drivers/software are up to date and all the usual jazz, as well doing some research in said sub forum for suggestions/people facing the same issue.

Also more details as to how soon the problem starts and such might help Senshu? come up with a solution, I'd normally expect it to happen after having the game open for a while but I didn't have this issue that one time I played Pox on a laptop that wasn't mine, so I have no idea of what the usual experience for most might be.

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Is that a CRT I'm seeing?

Dude ... I'm sorry.

13. BlazBlue

BlazBlue The King of Potatoes

Use steam version