AP Gen in UD

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by skarpox, Apr 21, 2016.

1. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

Hello, I am looking for a list of the different sources of AP Gen in UD that are not champ abilities but through spells. Can anyone help with what they know?

2. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Price of victory, secret meeting (not a real ap gen, but can move a unit from 8 space away), rapid assault.

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

similar to secret meeting: boundless enthousiam for pounce.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

deep elf summoner has invigorate but it's a terrible champ. Imp alchemist is good though has grant action potion.

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Beckon demon and relocate Ally abilities are pseudo AP gen. So champions like Deep Elf Infiltrator, Nefari Informant, and Sheol Monstrosity would be decent options for relocating champions while allowing them to keep their current AP.

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

It ain't terrible, it's more or less playable. It could probably lose some stats/tormented to keep it cheaper.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  7. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

DE summoner is amazing and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

we aren't keeping it to non champ abilities, but split UD/FW champs (demonologist, all stitched, seeker of blood or demonvein vamp) + corrupted cultist with ally FW generates one AP too.

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Gluttony is on Soulthirster and Cropsick

10. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

If she had 50 hp and 1 def I think its a viable option but as of now she is too expensive for what she offers