What about 2v2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimiz, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Kimiz

Kimiz Active Member

So I wanted to check my rank on the website and saw something called "Team Ranking". It took me 30 sec to remember what it actually was.

Which leads me to the question; Are there any plans to make an attempt at revitalizing 2v2 in the future?

I know that it will never be truely balanced but some rather simple to do steps could be already implemented that would make it at least twice less of a cheese factory. Like making so that every passive and global effect only affects our own units and not our teammate's.

It's prolly a bit early to ask for this since the revamp is the next big thing that needs all the focus it can get, but I just wanted to know if you were definiely dropping the idea of making 2v2 a decent competitive environment one day?

(AndIwasboredatworkandwantedtostartathreadonsomething)

2. Theoril

Theoril Member

Oh the boredoms of work... It brings out the worst in people!

Jokes aside, I am curious about 2v2 becoming a competitive format myself. It's a nice break from the regular 1v1 action and it poses a lot of fun as well as strategic movement.
    I do agree that some points have to be taken into consideration when it comes to the overall balance of things.

This is an idea. It could work out as with this thing alone it already breaks a lot of the broke-ness with 2v2.

Nice suggestion!

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I personally wouldn't mind players gaining 75% nora in 2v2. 150% of a single player's nora gen together.

And a way to prevent duo spell nuking would be nice.

And never fix Electrostat. Just... let that thing die.