Firk, up for debate

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Auroch, May 7, 2016.

1. Auroch

Auroch New Member

2. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

How is it work for u with so much range ? And why no Mind shredders?

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Range=wins more often than not nowadays. though firk have some terrific melee units such as sixul and paraform, not sure why running profit though

Eh with a damage range of 6 AT THE END of a turn without damage shield its not nearly as good a rune now i reckon.

4. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Yee I know but 10 range units seems bit too much. Like just by playing vs UD u gonna get in trouble.

Well I still think shredders are awesome specially with shattered summon now. Ofc they need some support or some tanky unit so they can sit behind it xD

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

It was insanely broken with damage shield, it could solo nearly any melee in the game. And I normally do see Mindshredders in Psychic BGs as of now, 16 damage per round with no AP spent to deal it still is crazy.

6. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

It doesnt matter you guys dont even try anymore, you just swarm us with range and we die. There needs to be more anti range next few expansions because this is too much.

7. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

Can somebody post psychic or another firks bg, or both?

8. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am a noob player and noob with firks but I like them and trying to master them.
    My deck now is this:

https://poxbase.com/deck/c7@ckZclpcloc8NCq-c21czfclOCx6Cd@Cvns6=s6Ts44s7qS34s8Ns54r39r2LrGrWe2zeZ

Not sure about Sacred Temple but I use it more for font contest than for the cleansing aura and is nora cheap but not sure if an extra Firk Mask will be better.

The Mindbreaker is nora expensive but is a really good assasin if the oponent dont have detection. easy 40 damage. And u can protect it with the bubble.

I am thinking if a Jellebrium Mindbender could be a good semitank cos the aura and the 2 defense but not sure what to change.

I have problems at the early game vs agresive teams before I can build a nice group. I miss a true tank and that is the reason that I play with an angel for extra survivability.

I would like some tips and strategies if anyone want to share them. Thx ^^.

9. 33rd

What about Firk paraform? Nokhan do is nice on him and its cheap tank.

I using backfire instead backfire boon, becouse is cheaper and it isnt need extra heal, couse we have good healers. Lots times activated for nothing to heal.

I think Emergency kit is good for detection, you dont have any, if I am facing right. Marsh Song is also good.

I using Firk Botanist, couse they have cleans ability + nexus aura.

I would too like for more bgs, tips.

10. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

I didnt tryed the Paraform, looks fine, but 0 defense is not so great for a tank... Good base damage and hp but I feel I have no place for him. The Behemont as 2x2 champion is great in some maps and the extra AP from vigor is really usefull.

I have detection on the Firk Infiltrator. Enough at the moment. If I put in another equipment will be another Firk Mask I think.

About Backfire with or without heal is true that sometimes u only need heal in on champ or nothing at all, but not sure... If u have no danger I feel it is no need of a backfire XP. Marsh Song is good but I feel I need more the utility spells than the extra nora.

I like Botanist more for the Nexus than the Cleansing Aura but it force u to position ur champs together and keep him close to the unit u want to protect. The Cleanse hability works better for me and the Angel is nice Support but expensive one.

And 1 question... How do u play ur Voidmages?? I am still not sure about first upgrade: I like swap and teleport so I am playing 1 with each. Swap is great with ranged units but teleport is great for taking positions... As second upgrade Voidshield for extra durability.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  11. 33rd

I do not use Voidmages, but looks fine.

If i played him, ill take swap + charm or teleport + void shield.

Paraform is great, try him anyway with Nokhan Do + Crystallize (its great to hold enemy nora fonts for a long time, so far as can occur with other units)