Tutorial

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by StTwisted, May 26, 2016.

1. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

Returning player and I wanted a new name.

First tutorial I hit the arrow keys too quick I guess and the keyboard image stayed the entire match.
    [​IMG]

Transitioned right into second part of tutorial just fine however I was then faced with:
    [​IMG]
    This happened once i killed the enemy shrine but before I saw the win screen. I had to restart pox to resolve this black screen. It happened at the end of the 2nd and 3rd tutorial.

EDIT: I am getting this black screen of death after EVERY match now :(

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

3. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Uhmm... There're still sharks this days?

5. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

I dunno.

6. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

Thanks for the offer but I have plenty of runes. Game is just doesnt want to end correctly for me :/

I guess I will have to reinstall the client? eh, I will do that sometime later......

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That's odd, what are your computer's specs CPU, GPU, RAM, and Operating System? When was the last time you played before creating a new account? Did you run into this problem before? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

8. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

I took off for a couple weeks, came back, and everything is working fine now. I did have a champ get ensnared and the visual effect stayed the entire game but that is the only bug I have run into since. With the new client coming all these old bugs wont matter right? So I will just ignore them for now and report any I find once the new client hits.

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good to hear, your problem resolved itself.

For your other question it is a yes and no. Yes some of the quarkyness of the current game client will go away, but there are bound to be new surprises that will pop up with the new game client as it matures and gets fine tuned.