How do I tell if my champion has any of the heroic abilities like Boost, Defender, etc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StormChasee, May 17, 2016.

1. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

I haven't played the game in some time (actually about 9-11 months) and I noticed that change, but I don't see any info on it. What are you looking for here? What are the heroic achievements and how do you do them? I'm completely lost.

2. Vartop

Vartop Well-Known Member

For Heroic Achievements you'll want to follow the directions in the achievement over how many times it wants you to complete it.

For example:

Deploy 4 champions with 'eater' abilities [ 0/20]

This means in games you'll have to deploy 4 champions during a game that have an eater ability (fire eater, acid eater, etc) to accumulate one point on the heroic achievement. Completely fill up the requested points to receive the reward. Think of this as an added thing to think about when making battlegroups whether you want to qualify for the achievements or not.
    Hope this helped.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Use poxbase.com to search for abilities, it's very helpful despite being outdated.

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

5. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

Based on the help it looks I have a couple with a boost ability (Queen Anaru & Snake Charmer and 1 with command (Archer Commander). While it was clear that Archer Commander had command (it shows as a icon in the rune manager), there's nothing on the other two to show they have boost that I can see. According to the poxbase site they do.

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Poxbase is a tad outdated :/

7. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

I've been doing and completing the last 3! Heroic Achievement groups and figuring out what exactly you needed wasnt always easy due to how the things were worded.
    But now I am completely lost. I assume that there is a difference between "Summoner Wars" (reads Summon ability) and "Break the Spell" (reads Summoned ability) but I cant tell, on the latter, which abilities that would be.

I do use http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/abilities/ to search for champs with the abilities it requires but I'm not even sure if I am looking for the right thing to add.

Point is a clarification of what is asked of us may be needed. Or a clearer wording for better understanding.
    However I made a BG with Garu Den Mother and Jakei Frostseer, as well as Deep Elf Summoner to make it work. For at least 3 of the 4 Achievements. Playing PvP with this setup is obviously not an option.