Fancy this?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Ravenhawker23, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

I'm mostly a UD player but always enjoyed playing against FS and some of the things you folks aggrevate me with. So i'm here to ask for help in making a mirefolk bg. Please and Thank you for taking time to read this:)

2. only

only Active Member

questions:
    • are you so-called purist (will it b fine to run non mirefolk champions)?
    • what's your budget

most mirefolks decks are quite similar so answering these two questions will help us to help you.

P.S. you can buy a deck in training grounds (mirefolk) just to try it for cheap! :p

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

4. Ravenhawker23

Ravenhawker23 New Member

Thank you for posting. I am not necessarily a purist. I really mostly play theme decks not a big fan of the meta, but as long as the runes have good senergy and the runes make sense in a theme deck. My main theme is mirefolk/semi aquatic. I noticed lots of mirefolk have an ability that gives other mirfolks something else when they enter. my budget in pb I have about 750k credits if I trade in my ferren ninjas, wanderers, kas guides, and the rest of my exo/rare runes that I used to run a long time ago when I was a purist in the sense of I refused to play wraith but UD has some neat themes.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!