I haven't played this game for 2-3 years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rokuta, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

and before that I didn't have much "excitement" for the game, I was just playing to try to feel the fun and excitement I once had for the game just one last time.

Then they changed ownership and holy cow am I excited, desert owl seems to want to get back to the roots of the game. I really can't wait to see what they do with something that took so much time of my adolescence.

Is anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

wtf im i looking at?

3. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

I do not understand your question if you are referring to my text post.

If you mean my avatar it's a headshot of a gryphon-like creature. The black being it's beak and the yellow being his eye.

4. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Good for you that you are excited Rokuta and welcome back to the game, I guess. :)

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Nothing substantial has changed. I'm excited about potential and possibilities, but neither of which have been realized and both of which are fading.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Welcome back. Baskitkase is incorrect, a lot has changed and a lot more will change. The owls are going to do a bigger revamp than SoE did back in the day, and, from what I've seen, with more desirable results.

Goyo likes this.
  7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

the game is in open beta (though for some reason they refuse to call it that). what turned you off the game is still around, so it might be better just to come back in 2 months.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The game is not in open beta, Ragic is trolling as ever.

9. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Because an 8 year old game being in a 'beta' state probably doesn't look good (or isn't good, more to the point).

Saying it's due to a revamp doesn't mean much to most people either.