Discussion: Planar Disturbances Preview Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Kampel likes this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Woo, Salaam the Fell Rabbit! I was wondering if he was forgotten about.

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

hype. centaurs are going to become a thing!

Qucas and Lushiris like this.
  4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I need to put my Hyaenid deck back together

Gnomes likes this.
  5. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

New Lonx!!!!!!! :):):) I love the art! Also no tail I see....hmmm. I guess Bounty Hunter is just a freak of nature.

Also what the heck is Salaam the Fell Rabbit? That last preview had some crazy art :eek:

Qucas likes this.
  6. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I don't know if it was last expansion or the one before, but they did the whole, take these word anagrams and guess the name of the new units and I think it was Darklord who came up with Salaam the Fell Rabbit. So, they made a rune of it.

19madfox95, darklord48 and xezno like this.
  7. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

Too bad that has UD written all over it because that thing would look hella sexy in my witch bg

Gnomes likes this.
  8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Salaam the Fell Rabbit, can't believe that makings comeback.

9. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just made my day. OOOoooo I need a moment!!

I have been using gore explosion wishing I had sacrifice already. Time to make this split

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Kampel and Qucas like this.
  11. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Kampel likes this.
  12. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

I have to say sok

I am very disappointed that u opted to leave stitched as powerful as they are at the moment the ability to keep spitting out real champs in incredible and the fact that relics get to 22 hp with mason spires is crazy, but if its the will of the majority than I guess I will fall in line.

13. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

I guess I havent paid attention or used this on the correct champs but if gore explosion does trigger on death effects, I may just stay where I am for now. Elsari Siren is also going to back that thang back up into my bg. Do you, or anyone, know if Body Jumper triggers before or after death nova/gore explosion?

I checked out a FW/UD witch split and sticker price of those high end runes killed my enthusiasm for now :/

14. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

SICK ART

Rangers, a new Goblin, sand support, I will like it :)

Qucas likes this.
  15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

@PhdNiceGuy Can you also get a picture of the new hyaenid?

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Arroyo portal sounds amazing lol. Spirits need to Bane Shift out more summons damn it.

Woffleet likes this.
  17. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Are there any plans to introduce new gamemodes or at least increase deck size?
    For me that would be already third expansion which I can't even make myself play to support the game, say nothing about actually having fun.
    New runes alone had been relatively fun when lots of themes and theme archetypes were severely lacking, and any addition was welcomed, but now it just feels half dozen of another.

super71 likes this.
  18. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Obviously the people who have been asking for centaurs are not people who play KF...

We've done a number of polls/threads over the last couple years and centaurs are pretty consistently at the BOTTOM of the list. Also, ever since DOG took over Pox, they have been telling us over and over that they don't want centaurs to be a theme. So...lets have a centaur themed cycle! I guess since they made garu so bad now people might feel obligated to try and abuse Rally the Herd again? Especially fun since he told us right off that centaurs will remain bad out of the gate.

every centaur is 2x2, so far.
    Poor ranged options.
    Few sources of Alt damage
    no healing within theme(this isn't huge since KF has several healing options, but it is still a problem)
    No shatter
    No tanks or especially defensive options.
    no battlemaster
    no boost
    few gap-closing options
    The options that are decent are VERY expensive.

Basically, every type of strength you would try to build a BG to leverage, they are bad at.

super71 likes this.
  19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

as sok said, they're not going to be good right away, theyre going to take time,

Qucas and fattyy2k like this.
  20. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Yay! Hopefully that spell ends up being better than Sandspout... But excited none the less :D

Kampel and Qucas like this.