Giving away runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fish29

fish29 New Member

Hey!, just came across this thread. Just returning to this game after about 2 years, so much has changed! I don't really have a good BG and was looking to try stitched. I have a few from random packs I opened (seamstress, librarian, wizard) but not enough for a BG. Looking for anathema, hexer, shaman, or any others you think could be useful! If you have any runes lying around you wouldn't mind parting with I would be incredibly grateful! my name is fish29

If you dont have any stitched by have some boghoppers or lonx lying around that would be awesome too :D

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Kunkora

Kunkora New Member

Hey super 71
    It is great youre doing this,youre so generous.I am kinda new to the game and want to get into stitched,Do you have any spare?
    Thanks!

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

LF r00nz, I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.

Because Im easy come, easy go, little high, little low. Anywhere the wind blows, doesnt really matter to me, to me.

Pattn199 and Qucas like this.
  4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Holy crap I have more wins than losses? o_O

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

They are both alts, they are also trolling and necroed a very dead thread.

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Pretty sure super is talking about fish and kun.

super71 likes this.
  7. super71

Spot on Watson

8. Infinitor

Infinitor New Member

I'm trying to get some stitched stuff, you wouldn't happen to have any stitched runes would you?

9. Kunkora

Kunkora New Member

I wasnt an alt :p was just asking if you happened to have any stitched

10. mitch13037

mitch13037 New Member

where can i see the runes you're giving aay? ahaha im one of those noobs who coincidentally sucks so this post made me giggle a bit, im honestly good for anything because anything helps, but stitched are cool too!

11. super71

A lot of stitched requests from new players looking to player a very complicated theme, interesting it happens as soon as I see willow popping back up.

@IMAGIRL Can you close this thread now it's been brought back multiple times, and it's clearly all alts now.

12. mitch13037

mitch13037 New Member

not an alt, but sorry i thought you were giving away stitched runes so i thought it didnt hurt to ask :( lo siento for the trouble i'll leave

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Closed at the original posters request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.