Imp Strangler build

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by 33rd, Jun 18, 2016.

1. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I'm not sure that servile brute is worth it, especially as you don't have many deep elves. I'd probably go to x1 griefbearer fountain.

I'd include split personality, it is one of our best spells.
    Sheoul demon and deep elf priestess are both worth thinking about including.

33rd likes this.
  3. 33rd

What about this? I still feel, someting wrong on this deck.
    Bez názvu.png

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Seems ok, but I think that so much anti-range means that some of it will be redundant.

Maybe replace one orb thingy with a more general purpose spell like retribution.

Might want to consider another support champ rather than a shock/bloodbow, maybe nefari informant or deep elf summoner.

33rd likes this.
  5. 33rd

Bez názvu.png
    mmm? maybe globe of deception out?
    and add Mindslicer Obelisk and 0 ranget?
    i have few bleed units, couse i want keep imp alive.
    but like i said before, i dont know UD yet, so i dont know good units with bleed ability
    which would fit to imp str./to this build best.

6. 33rd

I trying redcaps twins, but i think gatekeepers is better, its very cheap (56 nora with soulsift), block is too good. I using griefbearer for clean imps and i like nexus, shatterr summ. too.

7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

strangler is dope and all but have you considered our imp lord and savior shadow hunter with cloak of long knives?

8. 33rd

not yet. but ill try
    can you post your opinion of stranglers and shadow hunters deck?
    i have problem with global consonance of building decks.

9. 33rd

i supose you run shadow hunter with murk demon, couse dot dmg/ dmg on deploy for example on shadow hunters is problem.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  10. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I don't have many bgs out right now and don't know all the changes, but i'll get something up for you for shadow hunter.

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Why is everyone against masochists, they are extremely tanks champs with good healing. Equip her with demon shield and watch her tank away.

12. 33rd

I think imp strangler is better tank, becouse his ability intimidating is better, than healing and armor (calcify) of masochist.
    Can anybody repair and adjust this? Or give me another suggestion?

Bez názvu.png

13. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

33rd likes this.
  14. 33rd

15. 33rd

I think about split FW/UD, couse FW have Maleficia (healer) and despoil/acient prot. With UD fading recollection (on iron will, unstop, fearless champs) and with demon shields offcourse for keep alive imp stranglers, they will be invulnerable.

Probably is bad idea have deck focused only on two units. But its deck for fun.

16. 33rd

Someting like this

fghj.png

17. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

unless they FR you or snowblind your FR or use bombs, auras, LOL, spot fearless (is that a thing?), doom...