FW/SL Aura/Blast/Nova HELP!!

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by StTwisted, Jun 28, 2016.

1. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

[​IMG]

Currently
    Afflicted Corpse x2: Nova & Aura
    Wailing Banshee x2: Aura
    Skywing Rumbler x2: Blast

Yes laugh away. So here is the issue: That heroic crap wants me to win 20 games, deploy 4 aura champs, deploy 2 blasts champs, and deploy 2 nova champs. So I wanted to make a bg that was competitive and had all this so I could have fun with it.

I spent the last 2 hours coming up with this crap and it was no fun.

I have a lot of FW runes and I am willing to try and get high-end FW runes if there are some that will fit well in here. SL I went with because I had 2 rumblers and they have a blast ability. I couldnt find any FW champs I had with blast. Seriously does FW not have blast or what qualifies as a blast ability?

So any advice on what to include would be awesome. I would really like to keep it rare and below on the SL side because I dont see myself ever playing FF SL.

Summon Dragon is there twice because I literlly used every SL spell/relic/equip I had that did anything in this bg.

I pulled that AoV out of my second gold pack :)

2. moodudu

moodudu Member

Stitched Magician has Reckless Blast on its first upgrade ability.

3. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

4. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

5. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

I would be very interested if it is a low budget build. I like trying out new bgs. However if it has a lot of exo/leg I am not very interested. Thanks either way.