Fry needs to have a cooldown of 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mausini, Jul 14, 2016.

1. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Never said it was easy, but then again tier 1 themes are by definition hard to beat. Especially with bad positioning and poor strategy.

2. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I fancy my Salaman army to kick that Fry BG's butt!

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Do you think it's worth drawing a comparison between it and Rift Nova?

I think DMZ is overall easier to generate but there also aren't any damaging AOE spells or abilities that generate it either. Still it costs 4 AP with a cooldown of 3 turns for basically the exact same effect, the only difference being that it is LoL rather than electricity damage. They even cost the same but Fry is far more effective because of the AP/CD difference.

4. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

And why exactly are you getting personal now?

@Sokolov You might realize that I was mainly matched vs lower level players. Thats because I was playing over daytime in EU. Not a lot players in that time and matchmaking is not really balanced then.

@potatonuts You don't need to stand in the DMZ but its quiet close.

5. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Water still cost Nora. If u deploy Tide master or cast a spell whatever still costs Nora. I'm playing only FS and never play fry cuz it sux there are more OP things in FS then fry (mirefolk). So that's my two cents xd

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  6. prymusedek

P.S its that split with SP that is broken. Syrius over killed (-20 hp) my full hp Finlord with that thunder staff BS but whatever it's a game players should adapt to it not the game to players imo.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Dem tears.

prymusedek likes this.
  8. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Crying makes it worse... free water generation.

Nerf tears!

Boozha and prymusedek like this.
  9. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

but look how easy it is to spam water tho it not like it hard now

10. Boozha

It's not actually that easy, you are just clueless :3

11. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

i get beat by fry every time i play against them which is rare. water gen in fs is so easy and can be free, its not a drawback to fry at all. fry gets spammed by the toads and is op... you just cant melee them you serious have to run away!

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Ummmm.....yes. The ability fry is op. Claiming otherwise is pretty silly.

Mausini likes this.
  13. Boozha

It is rare because it kinda sucks

prymusedek likes this.
  14. Shakuhachi

Shakuhachi New Member

AGREE.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It should be 3 then 5ap for starters.

Aftet that, dunno

prymusedek and Mausini like this.
  16. prymusedek

And maybe reduce damage to 6

17. Excalibur95

you forgot to count the second toads damage, they dont fry with just one. there seems to be at least 4 fry champs in fs, so potentially you could have 8 champs with this. if flood generator is out long enough you will lose. the fact that you cant move anywhere other than to retreat sucks too. my range didnt manage to kill them.

spark charge too..

its like handing out loads of AOE5 damage spells, can use 2x each turn for each champ, its cheap ap, no nora cost, no cooldown,, the spells i use only do 12dmg. people were moaning about spell spam in the other thread but thats by far not as bad as this and costs a lot of nora. add some damage spells to the fry and its game over for whoever in the way.

bombs and cones have a CD for a reason.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  18. Excalibur95

i dont think that goes far enough

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Perhaps, but it's not at such a level of broken that we should multiple nerf it instantly I feel.

Putting it to 8 AP for 2 charges of fry seems like a good start, perhaps a range or damage adjustment is in order after that, but I wouldn't go for both at the same time.

20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wow Fry still not dealt with?
    Amusing.