I seek the advice of the Trade Savy Poxxer's

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by rickyjpen, Apr 17, 2014.

1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have a christmas Euan skin. And Its really the only thing I have for trade at the moment. I am wondering exactly how much you guys would think this christmas euan skin would be worth in equivalent to poxbox credits? I have no idea what to ask for it and I don't want to regret trading it to find out that its worth 5 times what I traded it for.

I'm also taking offers but I don't know if I will consider them unless they are truly eye-appealing or I get a couple trustworthy people that tell me that its a worthy offer or equivalent to its worth.

2. mingyao

mingyao New Member

It depends what others are willing to pay. I doubt it would be worth 5x the original though. Maybe 50k?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would start at 600k+(3 nice legs) as minimum, but I don't know the real value

4. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

From watching old trades. The set of 4 Xmas skins were going for around 500k total on the high end. So single one should easily fetch 100k.
    600k for one is just outright ridiculous.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

So, I grabbed a legendary sixul from a pack and I can get 3-4 Limited reskins with it? good to know

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

People were trading the x-mas skins for about 70k before the prices changed.

7. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

ill give 150k for this euan :)

8. rickyjpen

I actually already traded it off to a buddy of mine for 150k just a bit after making this thread.

9. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

you don't give the trade savy poxers much time do ya.

10. rickyjpen

I didn't think I would be trading it right away xP. I trusted my friends judgement so I decided to accept his offer :)