I'll try this again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Jul 20, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Is battle masters tribute including only wins, if it is not I have well above 28 games played, also when did this set of heroic achievements start ?

@Senshu @Gedden @Wraith

I've also been using zombies lately and have the break the spell heroic, where you need to play a deck with 2 or more champions with a summon ability.

It says 5/20, i've played zombies the last 6 games with flesh weavers and played about 5 games the other day in skirmish using construct summons all longer than 10 minutes.

The achievements are all ****ed up.

2. super71

@Sokolov Since nobody else works here but you.

3. moodudu

moodudu Member

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/heroic-achievements.18193/

Quote from Senshu in that thread: For this achievement you need to have 2 or more champions in a deck that have Summoned abilities. These are abilities that have Summoned in their name for example Hunter: Summoned, Sever Summoned, and Shatter Summoned. This does not apply to abilities that actually summon a champion. (So Fleshweavers most likely wouldn't work.)

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/break-the-spell.18003/

That thread says: That particular achievement is bugged and the only thing that was working was Hunter: Summoned, although by the end of the thread, it seems they got at least one other ability to work with it (Sever Summoned). Dunno if they ever got it fixed or not.

Senshu and super71 like this.
  4. super71

Thank you for the info now all I need to figure out is this battle masters tribute.

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yep, that pretty much covers it.

The Heroic Achievement sets run for 2 weeks so it should be almost done and ready to role over to the next set.

6. super71

What about the battle masters tribute, is it games played or games won ?

7. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Just to make sure you are talking about the Heroic Achievement not the Player Achievement?

8. super71

Yes the heroic achievement

9. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Games played.