Storytime

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dagda, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

When ignorance comes to gloating, aggression and an uncanny readiness to make life worse for everybody else things become particulary unpleasant. If they were harmless idiots all would be good, but they are actively harmful idiots.

DrakeArron likes this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

preach it brother

edit- feel free, but try to refrain from dumb Bane Shift. I would've voted Bernie, had he made it, but I find most to all of the bashing on these candidates to be distasteful at best.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Reddit has a thread going with links to the fun stuff. They even have an email that consists entirely of "eat my butt"

4. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Am I reading this right and the politicians making these emails were the ones who said "eat my butt"?
    And if I am, please PLEASE tell me those were the politicians exact words. Because, I mean, while that would show just how much of a joke the respectability of some of our politicians is, it would be an absolutely hilarious story to tell XD.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19663

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Wait... when you said it consisted soley of "eat my butt" I assumed you meant it was a group of sentences saying that or something.... but the entire email literally just being "eat my butt"? Even in response to something, thats either strange or childish as all hell XD.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I support dagda's decisions. OT has been pretty much his moderation domain for a while -- I, and I'd guess others, don't want to touch it for a variety of reasons.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Super excited about this. Probably more than is healthy.

I drifted away from the Pox community because the fun Offtopic stuff that made this place feel like a community had been replaced by toxic political B.S.
    I'm hoping that this brings back the good ol' times of forum games! :D

9. Boozha

No forum games, only hatred. And salt.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's not all been negative, booza has sat lonely on my ignore list for years, now he has gressen and asstamer to keep him company.

11. Boozha

On a sidenote ... how would forum games work with half of the OT having the other half on ignore :( Shame that it came to this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.