Underdepths Champion: Deep Elf Honorguard

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by maidofhate, Jul 28, 2016.

?

do you like this rune idea?

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. maidofhate

maidofhate New Member

Rune Name: Deep Elf Honorguard
    Faction:
    Underdepths
    Race: Deep elf,demon Class: Knight, Size: 1x1, Rarity: exotic
    Artwork
    : a young and beautiful deep elf whos sole purpose is to serve her lord maxxerak. Wears black armor(full body armor helmet included) with a cursed sword that was passed down to her from generations of honorguards (not an equip like cursed blade but the blade she uses is cursed and stuff)
    Flavor-Text: you grunts will die for lord maxxerak or ill kill you myself
    Nora Cost:

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    12, SPD: 6, RNG: 1, DEF: 1, HP: 50

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Reflexes(3)
    Life Siphon
    Poison(2)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Ability #1: Tormented
    Ability #2: Thirst for battle(is default first upgrade ability)
    Ability #3: Deep Wounds

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Ability #1: Rend(3) (is the default second upgrade ability)
    Ability #2: Combat awareness(2)
    Ability #3: Evisive(3)

Character Introduction and explanation: Deep Elf Honorguard

Shes a deep elf that will only listen to maxxerak's command, pretty much shes a round about tank that can take tons of damage and has good survivability but she also has the damage so she can beat em up too i made her a knight because she is an honorguard

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Scrapper seems like a weird choice here given Elusive base rendering part of Scrapper useless. On the other hand, Reflexes straight up would be kind of OP probably.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I also think that since UD already has a whole sub-theme of Arrow Eater, that this role is already filled quite heavily, but there might be room for something like this somewhere.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I could see it working but personally think if they make another Maxx themed champ it should be able to come in under 65 nora so he can use his Summon ability to make them.

5. maidofhate

maidofhate New Member

as i have said it is still a work in progress and any fedback is good i did mean to put tormented instead of masochist lol

6. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Wraith here. I think right now the champion does a few too many things, try to make her more of a tank, or more of a damage dealer: having both will make the unit really expensive. :)