Avarice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Aug 1, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Hot fix that Bane Shift lol, ud quickly became the most popular faction with this equip. When I first got on earlier tonight, their were 12 people out of 16 in ranked playing ud.

Also I understand ud is the melee faction and we wanna give them gap closer's , however i'm not a fan of every theme having a different gap closer and ud also getting a lot of range. I mean last expansion alone we gave them 4 decent range options with all the naria and then a goblin with arguably the best range in the game.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It DID get hotfixed to 50 nora. Larger changes take programming time and server updates. One is coming it just cant be hotfixed.

3. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Avarice + Tortuns are fun.

4. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

hotfix = remove from ranked

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

UD raptors, servile brute, avarice, vothsair ireguard with pounce.. UD is kinda crazy right now.

6. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ud sl and sp are crazy right now and ironfist is always op. The nerf to zombies was unwarranted, poor forglar hasn't gotten any love in a while, savage tundra is just sub-par, k'thir had some nice buffs to elves and fairies. Competitive scene wise i'm just not sure where pox is headed anymore, i'm also tired of having to read a 3 page change log to get back into the competitive environment again.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

this is why people don't take you seriously

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

FS has gotten a lot of love and ST is not subpar.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is correct.

10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

buff juya imo