gold store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dueljewel, Apr 19, 2014.

1. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

are they revampingthe goldstore still or is this it? are we going to be able to purchase individual runes again via gold?

2. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

I suspect it will be staying the way it is. No real reason to change the gold store when this is what they planned from the start imo.

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

it blows, they made valuable runes impossible for new players now. unless they have a plan to get rune flow out their i think they slaughtered it

4. Theoril

Theoril Member

But you can sacrifice runes to get nora globes, and through the globes craft good runes?

You could never buy limited/leg runes from gold directly anyway. This system is way better.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You can buy 5 boxes with 150k gold now, you have too be extremely unlucky to get less than the value of a 150k, in legendaries and exos alone, and top of that you get a cartload of low rarity runes, and you have to wait a fifth of the time to start to get rewards. What are you talking about?

6. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

well with how people always want come ups on poxnora and poxbox is garbage now hows that new player or player without access to either purchase coin or have junk runes to begin with to be able to compete? if you got junk runes you cant compete, and the only people id expect to compete well with junk runes are the top 5 in pox.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The opposite. Entirely the opposite. Everything, including the cloassics like Sixul and Snoggers, became much more accessible.

8. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

explaain

9. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

I would say that this is currently debatable, but over time it will become entirely true. The way the market works, there will be more put into circulation through time but until they are out on the market we won't be able to benefit from the possibility of receiving them. I mean, you can look at the market and the amount of trading that is going on right now and say that 150k's are certainly not easy to obtain from others at the moment.

Give it some time dueljewel

10. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

its just kinda sucky, i want to see more depth in the game via more new players, pending on how long it takes to get the circulation going i think its just going to hurt the community. you have the top 30% and the rest of the crowd. plus ******** like free20play who pray on noobs for easy wins doesnt make the community look good to new players