Sad Tad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oyo97, Aug 8, 2016.

1. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

lost leap....

Please give it at least leap 2. This nerf makes Spawnpool Guardian unplayable and this basically turns the boghopper theme as a whole down.

I can understand getting mad about them perma leaping right into their faces but this was mostly leap 3 made them too mobile. Without leap however they are so useless since they have aquatic and in a boghopper theme u dont generate water at all with the change to Tide Master losing water front what makes them pretty much sitting there and die doing nothing but boosting surge units T_T.

Pretty tilting atm :>

DrakeArron likes this.
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I don't know why but they made Aquatic unplayable. Where are all the water sources gone?

DrakeArron likes this.
  3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

blame Fry

Morfeas and DrakeArron like this.
  4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I know haters gonna hate, but some said "this is ok" without looking how many sources were standing.

mortal ix and DrakeArron like this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Fry wasn't even OP ... Not even the /SP variant. But whiners gonna whine, I guess.

prymusedek likes this.
  6. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

But they nerfed fry too... now mirefol have to suck because of an ability they don't use which also gets nerfed.

Give song master and enchantress waterfront back or at least give it to chronometer and force mage or something

prymusedek and DrakeArron like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

oh totally

8. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Just liked all the posts in this thread to show support :p

9. Boozha

Except minel. You scamp.

10. potatonuts

8 dmg aoe 5 for 2 ap and 0 cd was so balanced o_O

11. Boozha

And a ton of water generation, and with increasing AP costs. It's like saying "geez, Sould Corruption can take over anything, so OP"

12. potatonuts

We flogged this horse far beyond death in the last thread, the water isn't enough of a drawback to justify that DPS. Pretty much every other attack in the game has increasing AP costs too, that doesn't really bring any substance to the argument.

It's also nothing like saying that because Soul Corruption is completely different in just about every way it could be. It's more or less unique and Fry has many similar abilities which when compared to becomes obviously far too strong. Just compare it to Rift Nova or Charged Blast, the numbers speak for themselves.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  13. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

to be fair this wasn't about fry or water generation. Just got emotional when i summoned a tad and he couldnt do aynthing :<

Leadrz and 4NIK8 like this.
  14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I feel it was mostly because of Drown, although Fry did have a portion of it.

15. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Drown is still a thing. Fry was pretty broken, I played it quite a bit last expansion.

With that said, I think they overnerfed it to a point where not only it won't see play, but the nerfs also hit other themes...

Apart from jellies, most FS themes got nerfed in this expansion and FS is in a state atm where it can't afford more nerfs to it's themes.

Bondman007 likes this.
  16. potatonuts

The patch was a bit of a nerf bonanza for every faction i think.

I guess the water source hits were too much, just the direct nerfs to fry would have been enough IMO.

17. Boozha

Yep, you killed fry and aquatics now, hope you are happy.

18. potatonuts

Why would i not be happy about that?

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

So you don't care about anyone wanting to run Boghoppers or Aquatic or Semiaquatic just becayse you dislike an ability? That's pretty selfish.

I would support anyone asking for their themes to be playable, no matter what.

20. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

So, just to be clear, semis are trash now and if someone were to start winning games with them it would be because they are a totally awesome player and not crutching on an amazing undercosted theme?

Is this the correct interpretation?

Bondman007 and SPiEkY like this.