Idiotic devs and their choices

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Theoutcast, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

your profile proves this (just a lot less games played than I would have guessed)

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

No, thats not how experience works. If anything that makes him *less* qualified to way in on this- because his main faction is UD. He's biased towards it, and if he primarily plays UD, how the hell is he supposed to know other factions viewpoints?

No, the best person to way in on it is someone who plays every faction equally, and all of them well. Like Mrbadguy, for example.

4. DrakeArron

You know who I would believe? Someone who plays everything *but* UD because they hate UD's concept and want to see them suffer... saying UD needs buffs. *thats* who I would believe. Because if anything, they're biased toward the opposite outcome.

5. DrakeArron

Also, no, I don't play UD as my main faction... because I don't have a main faction.
    You know what that means? It means I'm not biased. It means I see every faction from an equal viewpoint. Which means mine is far better than someone who only plays one faction.
    Now, you want to say my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a complete newb? Sure, that's fair. Because I'm horrible at the game, or because I don't know half the cards or 3/4ths of the abilities? Also fair. But because I don't play UD mainly? Definitely not. If anything, people who primarily play one faction should have *less* input when it comes to buffing that faction.
    I mean, if someone who played everything but UD came here and said UD should be nerfed to the ground, you would laugh in their face right? Well, then the opposite must also be true- if someone who pretty much only plays UD says it should be buffed, then that is equally incorrect.
    And what do you say to the other four factions? You know, the *four* other factions that also all claim they need buffs? "I'm right your wrong"? I mean, I'll use the same analogy I used on the other thread-
    Plenty of people, or one very prominent person, from four other factions then yours seriously believe their faction needs buffs. At this point, it is reasonable to assume that every single one of them thinks every other faction is far more powerful then them.
    So, then... ask them to show you their weaknesses, and you will show them yours. All of you people claiming your factions are horrible, get together. KF has a huge thread claiming their faction is horrible. Why don't you go over their, Outcast, and ask them what makes them believe UD is so much more vastly powerful then them? Ask them to demonstrate their exact weaknesses to you, and how they keep being beaten. And, in order to entice them to do so, you do the same for them.

I mean, what harm would come of it? You aren't *actually* part of your faction are you? You aren't *actually* and underdepths demon elf who hates the forest KF elves with every fiber of your being right? No, your as much a player of the game as them. So... if they honestly believe their faction is horrible, and you honestly believe your faction is horrible, try to prove each other wrong. I can nearly garuntee you that, assuming both factions people aren't ****'s and work together, both of you will find you're equally matched and will find new strengths from it.
    KF not enough you say? What about ST? FS? SP? All of these factions have had people saying their's are horrible. Instead of writing them off as just being bad players, actually go to their faction forums and talk to them- work together with them, to become stronger.
    Or are you just someone who doesn't like showing his weaknesses to opponents in a small online cardgame that has pretty much zero physical reward coming out of it, even if it results in you learning theirs? I hope there aren't too many people like that here...

davre likes this.
  6. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

You don't need a top UD player imo. You need a player with very good knowledge of balance, strategy and who is up to date with the current meta (including UD) to say in what meta place UD is now.

There are 8 factions. At any time one will be best and one will be the weakest.

Oh and good luck finding that player and have him post on the forum with an explanation for plebs like me to understand

DrakeArron and SPiEkY like this.
  7. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

I fail to see how a bunch of players who dont have lots of experience playing ud vs all other factions and people are the best ones to critique UD. Sorry, people who have played 10 games as ud or faced ud as another faction dont know what it needs. As nepyon posted earlier...he stopped playing ud half way through last expansion and still came in second in regards to DOW. I know this is the internet and everyone likes to think they know everything and get butt hurt when someone speaks otherwise, but the majority of you dont know what the hell what youre talking about.

8. DrakeArron

I see you didn't take me up on my offer. Too bad.. Pretty much disqualifies you from being a reliable source. You haven't got anything to lose by doing that other then realizing your wrong, and you have much to gain.
    Also, I see you still haven't acknowledged your mistake in stating Spieky isn't a UD player. Not very good of you as a debater.

9. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

If i took the time to "debate" every noob who doesnt know crap...id be replying to messages all day. You reply to everyones posts with idiotic responses that have no basis in how the game is played. You should just stop posting because it doesnt do anyone any good.

10. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

I dont play UD for the same reason in 5 years ago.

11. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

"Cast : Dark Pact" in demonologist was interesting, and no worked fine, you dont can protect all your champions and wasting nora.
    Now demonologist lost his cast. Bye his utility.