Cavernkeeper

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Aug 15, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

6 damage
    6 speed
    1 defense
    1 range
    38 hp

dispelling blows, dispel, surge voil
    empathy
    heal champ ranks 1-3

Dwarven medic

7 damage
    5 speed
    1 range
    0 defense
    43 hp

heal champ ranks 1-3
    cleanse or grant healing potion
    immunity disease
    immunize

So for 5 more nora with the keeper you get dispel options, surge as an option, aoe heal, +1 speed, +1 defense. We all argued over and over that medic was too strong, yet because sp is so underplayed this faction constantly receives few nerfs. Cavern keeper is to strong and has been for a long time, I think it's about time sp get's the same treatment every other faction gets.

On top of the faction receiving few and small nerfs, they constantly can even out spam units even down a font.

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

I think ghern sustainer is more problematic. battle harden been a global buff for 8 turns. has heal champ and still has sustain which the cavernkeeper has lost.

JellyBerry, Pattn199, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  3. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Well, you convinced me super.

I have been looking for a healer in my beast deck and overlooked the little guy. I'll give him a try and see how well he works.

Thanks x1m

4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Lol

JellyBerry and BurnPyro like this.
  5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Translating from Ballerese: "Why do you care for Cavernkeeper when Mika and Sustainer are the best support runes in the game right now?"

super71, Qucas and Runegod like this.
  6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

When there is Mika and G'hern Birthmother better in the same roles, and SP happen to be the only faction with double jab he complains about Cavernkeeper? lol Look Super you are right SP probably needs a nerf or 2, but I dont think you have a clue what makes SP so strong atm...

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Ballballer likes this.
  7. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Sp is downright silly, you guys are actually arguing because cavernkeeper isn't as crazy as mike or sustainer he's bad. Truth is all 3 are a bit over the top and to cheap for what they do.

What makes so so cheap is their efficiency and the uber heals they have right now. Getting Nora for deploying also makes things pretty simple.

Look sp is my favorite faction but when we're all defending these runes that are obviously over the top it makes me question the sp community as a whole.

Buff slags

8. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Your a clown and having been scrubbing off of sp being hyper efficient for ages. I don't agree with 90% of what super says but as far as cavernkeeper being strong id have to agree especially when medic was nerfed because he had empathy and heal 3.

9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

The reason Ballballer and me are laughing at this is we dont know any SP players running Cavernkeeper in a mixed Meta deck. Ballballer and Konung run Moga Chef instead lol.

Ballballer likes this.
  10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

For the baddies--> cavernkeeper got hella nerfed and no, its not op now.

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I think the whole comparison between the 2 runes went over everyone's head. We just nerfed medic because it had empathy and heal 3, cavernkeeper has empathy and heal 3.

More consistency, you guys ***** and complain about medic and then when something in your faction is almost identical you look the other way it's hilarious.

I wasn't looking for the best sp healers to nerf I was showing a comparison to a rune you all cried about to a rune that none of you talk about. Also you saying well this rune is stronger isn't a valid argument at all, just shows how crazy sp has become.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

13. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

you titled the thread cavern keeper. not, "i think dwarven medic should be nerfed because cavern keeper was". so no, nothing went over anyone's head. neither did the fact that you just tried to change how you presented your argument and its meaning.

BurnPyro likes this.
  14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Pretty sure it went over your head.

He said Medic got nerfed, not that Medic should be nerfed.

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Does anyone else think super should have his thread making privileges removed?

Ballballer likes this.
  16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

While I don't disagree with the analysis, I do find it funny you keep asking things to be the same and asking things that are different to be nerfed while complaining everything feeling the same.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

In either case, Healing nerfs across the board coming. I also figured out way to allow Wrath to keep some healing in a flavorful way.

IronStylus, Woffleet and kalasle like this.
  18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

wrath about to be takin slaves?

19. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

healing with better bosoms?

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I dunno, only been saying so for the last 3 years