Cactuar Crate: Planar Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jul 28, 2016.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Man, unless it becomes so prevalent that it is in literally every BG there is no way in hell that i will be taking Bastion of Mobility into account when building a bg.

'Oh i better drop my summons counters in case they have Bastion of Mobility'

Firk that.

2. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I agree counter summons has to be part of your BG. I have argued that counter summons needs to be more prevalent with more options to choose from. Right now a lot players are against it. You should not nerf or not buff a strategy, because it is uncommon and is beating commonly used META strategies. To me POX is about trying to overcome challenging strategies by becoming off guard. As long as it is balanced.

3. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Can Aggregate be removed now. Ant-summon tech has improved immensly so I don't think this is needed anymore

Vorian likes this.
  4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Aggregate was a poorly thought out "fix." With that said, I don't think anti-summon mechanics have been vastly improved, though.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Please, please, pleeeeaaaaaase do something about the state of Crossbone's U2. I can't take it anymore!

6. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Buff acid elemental.His design is poor and inefficient,too much abilities.

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Whatever happened to making traps not stack on the same space?

And just gonna go ahead and suggest that Ghernbound get the same treatment Semi Aquatic did and get nerfed.

Tweek516, Etherielin and Xirone like this.
  8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

@Sokolov how have baby furbulls managed to sneak back to being 21 nora cheaper than regular furbulls

9. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

So, HP is definitely the best stat in the game. Usually higher efficiency than SPD even, since there are lots of psuedo-range and gap closer abilities now. I wonder if there is a way to change the "65-75 nora units only" cost-to-efficiency paradigm by messing with the HP costing in the formula. This is just theorycrafting, of course, but it might be interesting to think about since it seems like few high-cost high-reward type champions are normally worth running.

10. themacca

@Sokolov is it possible we could Phase Grant Death Nova back into FW. Probably increase the cooldown to make it more balanced.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just gonna go ahead and mention that two jabs on one champ shouldn't be a thing. Give any other faction a champ like Dreamcrusher and it's auto x2.

Vorian, Qucas, Xirone and 3 others like this.
  12. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Whats with the spirit of the mountain sitting on a font entire match and producing endless free meat?

themacca likes this.
  13. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Especially FW

14. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

The ability "Solo: Knockout" costs 3 nora more that "Knockout". Both are on Nightwatch U2.

15. themacca

that may be because you can use position manipulation to remove knockout then get it back effectively removing its cooldown

Etherielin and Karamasov like this.
  16. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Can we please fix Split Personality for the next patch? Every time I'm facing the spell it:

a) Doesn't show up in the log after triggering.
    b) Doesn't display any debuff on a champ it's affecting.

I've lost 3 games because of the above happening because there was nothing telling me that the spell is affecting me AFTER ATTACKING.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

This is definitely a problem, and should be fixed, but as a short term fix just keep an awareness for the possibility of the spell - the same way you would RD.

18. themacca

@Sokolov i think haunting grip could use work. It literally just Summons a ghost with latch on now one of the worst spells in the game. Should probably give its upgrades back same as rusty firecase and shadowshank

19. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Consider changing Ritual Crones Abuse Charged 2 to Violence Charged 1 or 2. VC 1 might be too little, VC 2 might be too much. Some tweaking to the champ might be required. Abuse Charge is definitely too little.

20. themacca

Psychic Blast could probably stand to go to 40 and i think it's about time ping gets consolidated like other passive damage abilities to be Range 5. (could probably take away the on deploy ping too and drop the cost to something more reasonable)