hello pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellagion, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

r-r-r-rooooooasted
    Pew pew pew
    SHOTS FIRED
    Boom goes the dynamite
    Want some ice for that burn?
    Get rekt nub

Etherielin and bambino like this.
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

most of the decent players active dont like fw and dont understand the faction, including yourself. There are no decent fw mains who play competitively supporting the faction, I dont even main it because it usually sucks compared to other more powerful/reliable options. The faction bonus should have been changed a year ago but forces who oppose fw prevented that from happening.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

That it was, I had slot of friends join at the time though and most of hem said it wasn't the bugs or the graphics but our community. For the player base being so small we have such a toxic and volatile environment. Too many kids that think they know it all.

Also ps4 players are primarily more adults versus the Xbox, you really think they will stick around after 5 minutes of trolling by all these forum jokers ?

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

On the bright side, the ones that don't instantly quit after we, no doubt, constantly verbally abuse them because we're the spawn of satan, will quit after reading your nonsense all the time!

See, I can push my agenda by pretending it overlaps with that off DOG, too.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Ballballer

Lets be honest, no you didnt

themacca and BurnPyro like this.
  7. Lushiris

All I know is that I won't be surprised by seeing a "Why Pox is bad" type of thread on day 1 of PS release. And it wouldn't surprise me if the OP were someone in this thread.

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Putting my money on either Super71, Polltroy or - Mystra forbid - Hashinshin himself once he hears about it.

9. Lushiris

Liked for the reference, but isn't Mystra kind of dead?

10. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Etherielin and Lushiris like this.
  11. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Tried to follow my own thread but half the posts are invisible

Etherielin likes this.
  12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Too many Hashinshin alts, eh?

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sorry babes

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the fw faction bonus was slated to be changed a year ago and never was because the faction has no support from top players(because none of them main fw, all competitive fw mains are long gone)

you're one of the most anti fw players this game has so im not really surprised by your response...

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The bonus was never slated for change. You're an idiot

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

"you only abuse FW for free wins, you don't really love it"

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

that doesnt change the fact that you've directly contributed to the faction being noncompetitive for as long as its been.(probably more so than any other player) You may play the faction but you've also pushed for the devs overnerfing the faction harder than just about anyone else. fw has been a top competitive faction for around less than 5 months out of the last 24.(rough estimate)

some things needed to be nerfed but often times core runes were just shoeboxed and made unplayable instead of actually being balanced and many runes that were perfectly fine were unnecessarily nerfed when the faction was already mediocre at best.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

yeah back when that was possible if you happened to possess 2 of 100$ runes...(haunting spirit)

haunting spirit is now completely worthless due to the devs overnerfing the heck outa the rune. The devs do a poor job of balancing problem runes, half the time they either leave them overpowered or make them so weak their nearly unplayable competitively.

FW has spent more time being one of the weakest factions in the game over the past 24months than any other faction in the game, especially if you didnt have 2x haunting spirits prior to their nerfs. UD and FW have been getting screwed over by the devs, IS and KF deserved many of the major nerfs they received but even these factions have probably been overly nerfed.

19. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Do I sound like this when I talk about KF? :eek::oops::(

Etherielin likes this.
  20. Ballballer

DUDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT UP ALREADY.

add zombies to the list of fw decks I made that are playable at the top 5. Tiny is rolling with them right now. FW seriously has like 7 top decks right now.

YOU ARE WRONG
    YOU ARE WRONG
    YOU ARE WRONG

Youre embarrassing the hell out of yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.