Weight loss tracking

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by darklord48, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Try to use smaller plates.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I use a breakfast plate for dinner myself.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

weighed in at 214.5 this morning and liking what i am seeing in the mirror lately. feeling encouraged.

darklord48 likes this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Nice work. I'll weigh in again tomorrow and see where I'm at.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@newsbuff it's been 7 days since you logged on myfitnesspal. Are you tracking with something else?

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

no

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

ooooooooh snap.

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I might start again.

had a bunch of stuff that would have been difficult to input...annoyingly

Geressen likes this.
  9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

What I'll usually do is find something at a restaurant that is similar. I'll track that instead of building out the recipe I made. Get back on the tracker, unless you've setup meals that are the same every day and know how much goes into it, you may be eating more than you think.

Geressen likes this.
  10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Yes, back on the tracker so the darklord can monitor your progress pawn.
    *cracks whip menacingly*

11. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

201 in last check versus 204 a few ago.

darklord48 likes this.
  12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Do you want to be added to the original post?

13. Burcho

77.3kg now. Going to sleep a bit sooner and eating just a little less. (played very little games, watched more television with gf) More stress since gf is well pregnant.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Congrats, it is tough, you'll never have money again, but they are fun.

15. Burcho

it's the second child, so I have a hint of what is coming.

darklord48 likes this.
  16. StormChasee

StormChasee The King of Potatoes

Not really. I'm close to my goal weight zone and trying to undo the damage of the last TDY to Hawaii.

darklord48 likes this.
  17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'm down to 220 lbs (100 kg). I wouldn't say I eat healthy yet, but I am eating < 1940 calories most days. I still need to work on being more active. I've been taking the stairs on the days that I go into the office. I work on the 5th floor, and I park in the basement. My fitbit tracks it as nine flights of stairs each time I do it, and I try to go up and down at least twice each day.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sorry, I forgot to update the first post with this. I updated it now.

19. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I've had a really good week so far, on a 3-day Crossfit streak and eating healthy. Was expecting a nice weigh-in this morning and was disappointed to see 216 lbs, up from 214.5 last week...maybe it's a fluke. I even went to bed hungry last night too :-(

My gf insists I am looking better and I do think I am starting to look much less bloated than ~3 months ago. I also signed up for another 3 months of xfit.

This is not a "diet", it is my permanent lifestyle. still need to get back on myfitnesspal

[edit] i have also lost 1.5 mm from my belly skinfold since 3 months ago! small progress, but going in the right direction nonetheless)

20. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Like @Axeraiser said, the scale isn't completely reliable. You could be more/less hydrated than last week. You could also be building muscle countering the fat loss. I expect my weight changes to be more noticeable than yours since I'm not working out, so there is only fat loss no muscle gain.