Northern Cross/UD Split; Need help.

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Xuldorl, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Though I just more or less threw the group together, I need help working the kinks out of this group. Here is what I have so far;

Deep Elf Priestess
    Deep Elf Temptress
    Nefari Griefbearer
    Northern Cross Avenger (x2)
    Northern Cross Fanatic (x2)
    Northern Cross Militia (x2)
    Northern Cross Priestess (x2)
    Northern Cross Purger
    Northern Cross Templar (x2)
    Puppet Master
    Succubus

Boundless Enthusiasm
    Burning Crusade (x2)
    Dark Pact
    Fiery Ambush (x2)
    Shattered Nerves (x2)

Bloodstained Claws (x2)
    Flameheart Pauldron (x2)
    Writ of Al'mara (x2)

What should I drop? What should I add?
    How can I get the most out of integrating the Northern Cross with Underdepths?

2. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Demon Lich seems like a good fit, Amplify: Fire procs on Brand, also Cleansing Flame/Set Ablaze on units with Flameheart Pauldron for some healing. I'd also drop either Priestess or Temptress for a Lavaflow Devourer for extra Fire Amp, again Demon Lich can Cleansing Flame/Set Ablaze but to proc Death Nova: Lava for added AoE dmg.

3. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

The best synergy would be with the fire damage from brand. Tinder box would be good, because of consistent fire acolyte healing.

Another ability to look at would be flame charge on imp familiar, which will double the damage from brand. Keep in mind that the charge abilities don't stack.

4. Xuldorl

I'll have a look at the imp familiar.

I will note that with testing; Amplify doesn't enhance the damage from brand (unless possibly with 5 amplifies in play), so it isn't a route worth pursuing.

5. Xuldorl

Finally got my hands on an imp familiar, and I've found somethings.

1. Flame charge stacks wonderfully with brand.

2. Flame charge does currently stack with itself.

I find for 1 imp familiar, a tinder box is sufficient to out heal charge uses. For a crowd of them, however, need to figure something else out to better maintain them.