Myx mania

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Gnomes, May 12, 2016.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Lets see some myx bg examples and some thoughts on them and the new LEG.

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Myx already had 2 strong support champs with matriarch and coordinator. Now it has a third...Not really room for all three!

With so many Myx having Domain: Sand, the theme seems like it really needs sand gen. I've been trying to avoid the sand submodule however, to my detriment.

Here's my BG, it's untested lately and probably bad, but I added 1x of each support champ. I'm thinking the nerf to hallucinate makes Mindwarp real bad, so I prolly shouldn't still be running 2x...
    upload_2016-5-12_11-4-21.png

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Screenshot_2016-05-12-16-44-42.png this is what ive got.

MikeLin and Woffleet like this.
  4. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Came back to the website to see what the midterms ended up like. A Myx support champion and a melee phys draksar. Literally couldnt have come up with two more unneeded roles in all of SL. Truly the dankest of all the SL midterm releases.

Real talk tho what happened to sand? Wanted to come back and realized everything I like about SL got completely demolished in the few months I left.

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

well, the myx is actually pretty fun with inspire and adaptation. and the draksar is for the valdaci theme so its also not completley draksar.

6. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

You can easily run 2x of every support(if you needed 2x incubator that is) if you run myx statue.

7. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

So what is the best way to play Myx? Is it more of a sit back, and build up, or try to rush while crapping out drones everywhere? Been thinking of doing a deck with an SP split (love SP for some reason). Not sure the proper way to go about my matches.

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I really want some sandsnipes :(

Sokolov likes this.
  9. MikeLin

No "best" way, just w.e. you prefer tbh. I haven't played Myx/insex with spells in years so I run myx statue. Last couple expansions I ran cocoon to stack stats on broodlords and stuff. And mass summons with consume kit on the lords and snogvie.

10. potatonuts

I think they work really well as some kind of pseudo sand deck with Locusts and Demonic Sandclaws.

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  11. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

The pseudo sand I wanna give a try, just never have taken the time to

12. potatonuts

There is some great synergy there, takes a fair bit of micro in game though.

How is everyone finding Adamants these days? They dont seem so good without Vigilant to me.

What about theme friendly magic damage too, we stuck with Beezick still?

13. MikeLin

Somebody wanted this deck profile...

upload_2016-7-29_1-34-59.png

14. anima62

anima62 Guest

Any1 have any up to date lists i can take a look at?

15. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

they have not changed much, what you see here is still pretty up to date, maybe minor spell changes, but no new champs for them except the myx bombardier and that champ is more for acid bg's

anima62 likes this.
  16. anima62

anima62 Guest

Yeah i looked over the runes and liked Bombadier at first, he does feel like a rune that shines more in a dedicated acid amp deck. I dont like his low hp for around 70 nora. Incubator looks cool but where does this rune leave original Slasher and Spitters? I was running Slashers before but not Spitters. Feels abit weird to have a legendary Myx that might not see play. Sad that Dunewalkers Mantle was changed, more of a Melee equip now it seems. Back to Rage Bands.

This is what i threw together last night but im still thinking about stuff. Collosal was rekt i see, im not sure about Broodlords now, one of my favourite rune arts though so i dont want to take em out. Kwing seems better than Broodlord now though to me. Im going to go look over the last few patch notes for abit. Been awhile since i was active.

Edit: Not running Locust until his double leap is fixed. Also edited decklist since.

myx.png

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016
    Gnomes likes this.
  17. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You all suck.

Anima26 and ormen like this.
  19. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

lets be real, lets play skywings