Poxnora on Android

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Cash, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Cash

Cash New Member

Poxnora has quite the fan base and has been around long enough to maintain good stability. I believe it is time to branch out. Playing Poxnora on an Android tablet would be a dream come true. Also the benefits to this endeavor would be grand to say the least. As an avid Android gamer I can tell you that there is nothing on the Google playstore that even comes close to being Poxnora. Also since the Android community is very open to in app purchases, I assure you that there is money to be made, and that any costs accrued in the process of porting Poxnora to Android would be easily returned as long as the app is up to par.

A Poxer with a Dream
    CrazyCash

electus1 and D4rkSteel like this.
  2. Intweener

Intweener I need me some PIE!

If they were to make a single player version so that you can continue any time (and no one can abuse the gold you can possibly obtain for it)
    As well as making smaller decks to decrease playtime if they were to make a pvp possibility (bring the 20 card decks back! )

Then Woah o.o

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

so many scry runes what will i use them for now also i dont like the android idea at all nor the 20 rune bgs

4. Solarplight

Solarplight Member

I think an app for droid phones and tablets just for trading and deck editting would be pretty cool.

5. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I would love to play Poxnora on android, is this possible? Please make this come true, would be awesome

6. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Although android app are programmed in Java, the porting is not that easy as you might imagine.
    Also, the game would need the common "asynchronous" matches that almost every other smartphone strategy game have.
    It is true that the Google Play market gives LOTS of money to excellent games, but sandly the project would be pretty long and expensive to our little DOG company.

Someday, someday...

7. Bighugelarge

Bighugelarge The King of Potatoes

It was done by the same company if I'm not mistaken. these guys made conquest of champions and had a beta .apk of a similar game and they had, extended matches where you have 72 hours to take a turn and pass it.