Quick Hits Polling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

YOU ARE ALSO UNHELPFUL.

2. Sokolov

I am not sure this is so much the Salaman nerfs or just what is strong right now is pretty strong. I will see what happens after the mid-terms.

Also, I have noticed a lot more anti-relics/equipment being ran of late. So that'll hurt the Salaman more than other themes too.

3. Sokolov

I will take a look.

Thematically tho, there are some that are supposed to be water plants.

So.. Death Lily and Mandrake?

4. Sokolov

I have been considering this, but it's just so dangerous, especially without changing GY.

5. Sokolov

I don't think making it super easy to remove is a good idea, but it did become stronger with the revamp since it now has upgrades. I will look into it.

Gnomes likes this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i think to stop it from getting ridiculous you could remove dead eater as a start

7. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I think you are looking at water gen anyway. Revolting fentek looks like an interesting choice for water gen to me. He's cheap, fits poison and potentially plants.

8. BernieTime

BernieTime New Member

What faction or theme do you play?
    Dwarves / Leoss

What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
    Leoss should inherently have Brushwalker and not rely on Druid to be in play or just tag them with an ability similar to Arctic. They all appear to be jungle-based so have a hard time figuring how they tie in with ST. Jungle cats with frost magic =/

What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
    Arctic Garu used to have the ability "Ally: K'thir Forest" at Rank 3 which was apparently removed. Customer support confirmed this in e-mail.

What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
    Writ of Al'mara. I'm new to Pox and thought this was pretty decent having bought a few packs of runes.

9. themacca

that would raise all of their costs for an ability thats only useful because of an ability that leoss druid has exclusively. seems highly unnecessary

10. BernieTime

BernieTime New Member

There's no reason for a cost increase. Brushwalker is corner case as it is and I see a ton of ST stuff tagged with Arctic that generally costs less than Leoss. That aside, it's rather silly that jungle cats stumble through the vegetation unless the local druid shows up.

11. themacca

everything has an associated cost. adding a new ability will always increase the cost

12. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

You can always add brushwalker to soul and ward of ailur abilities.

13. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

just answering one question since i needed somewhere to put this...

"What's one small thing about it would you like changed?"

Call to War - SL spell.

why - because one area of effect spell kills all of the footmen! something should change.

14. Lacapi

Lacapi Devotee of the Blood Owl

What faction or theme do you play?
    FS Boghoppers, FS/SP meta

What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
    Nerf the German Shepherd (Spirit of the mountain) to bits so i dont have to play splits (or at least give FS some decent cleanse)

What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
    The destruction of the Spawnpool Guardian (including the removal of water gen).

What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
    Thunderfist back in Path of Delim was cool. More recently Hoppers have gotten the rough end of things but Thicket Crawlers are cool.

15. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

• What faction or theme do you play?
    KF
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
    More sources of crowd control and/or access to aoe defile
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked?
    Treefolk have become nothing more than sacrificial lambs for de'lim.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked?
    We got a good spell (inhibit power) for the first time since.... uh... can we call verdant promise good? Balancing act maybe?

Also strategic retreat is doomed to never work D=

Xirone likes this.
  16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

FW
    Text and bug fixes happened
    Dunno
    Dunno

17. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Do you mean all Treefolk or just Saplings? Summoning Saplings seems pointless unless they are meant to be sacrificed or to sit still for Surge: Plant. Using the Sapling for something else? Not so much. Not all Treefolk are terrible, though.

18. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I meant as a theme, i guess. Though I can't really think of any that i would call good individually.

19. Keku

Keku The King of Potatoes

• What faction or theme do you play?
      Mirefolks
    • What's one small thing about it would you like changed?
      All mirefolks getting semi-aquatic instead of aquatic.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you disliked? Songmaster losing water front.
    • What's one thing that happened recently to it that you liked? Songmaster got weaken spells.