Ability Polling #1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I found it quite insightful, after i made my champ, i went through everyone elses and read there reasons for their choices. TIL.

2. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

That was meant to be a joke, fact is, I use him as second most played by me unit. He's really perfect.

3. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Tank-Elusive Leap
    Range Supp- Evasive 3
    Cheap Meat- Crush Charge

I hate range, so Elusive Leap gives mobility, something my melee tank desires. Psuedo dodge tank with elusive for that turn aswell. Helps chase pesky range and high priority back rock targets while also allowing him to get his dmg on board easier and possibly lure other melee to come try to manage or kill him. Offering the rest of my army some reprieve.

Evasive 3 because ranged supps are usually backrow and mainly susceptible to range. Typically I assume they will have a healing mechanic so they can manage their hp against that mitigated dmg. Helping me support my army for longer

Cheap Meat- Crush Charge so they can get into the fight and fulfill their purpose easier. Whether thats holding a font or blocking heavy hitters from high priority targets in my army, I need them to be IN PLACE and cheap meat typically has low speed so this is desirable mobility to help them fulfill their role. The little displacement effect is a nice option to have on hand if you find the need to use the tool in a pinch to facilitate a kill or secure another units safety. The other abilities I'd enjoy seem too efficient and possibly OP on a cheap meant unit (ie: OWN, Oblv Shiedl, A.Bolt, etc)

4. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

tanky melee + scrapper... just because its better than all on your list.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

1. Evasive 3
    2. Oblivion Shield
    3. One with Nora
    4. Fire Bomb 3
    5. Arctic Bolt
    6. Absolute Zero
    7. Elusive Leap
    8. Crushing Charge
    9. Swoop
    10. Divine Favor 3
    Cheap Meat -- Arctic Bolt / Fire Bomb. Alt range is incredible powerful on disposable champions, because it will magnify their threat and damage output. See Afflicted Corpse and Risen Moga.
    Ranged Support -- Elusive Leap / Divine Favor 3. Increased AP generation and incidental damage prevention; champ isn't likely to take a lot of hits, so this acts as a deterrent with upside. Probably better than Oblivion Shield for same role. If it's going to die, it will get one-rounded anyway. O Shield is better on particular champs that are either skirmishers or are otherwise multi-round targets. Divine Favor because of convenient deploy timing and likely reliance on something other than damage synergies.
    Tanky Melee -- Highly contingent, both on deck and on other abilities. Evasive 3 is a safe choice, but worse on low-resource champs like UD or FW; Swoop/Charge/Leap can be good, but depend upon what other forms of durability the champ has. O Shield / OWN doubtful, but also contingent. Evasive is the safest choice.