Leaving the game and clearing out my account.

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Sep 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

howling wind, all of them

cause that's me right now

2. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

If you have an Aurora Investigator or Condor Fury left, I wouldn't mind having one of those. I do appreciate you helping everyone out. Take care.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I'm very busy this weekend, so just know I haven't abandoned or forgotten about this thread, I just probably won't be able to find time until Monday

Qucas and darklord48 like this.
  4. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ok, no problem. I just made the bid (1 token) so if u cant complete it before trade expire, please remake it when u can. Your help is amazing :D

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3847368&fb=

5. ALemonAteHer

ALemonAteHer New Member

Hi! Sorry to see you go,

Would you happen to have any FS runes left? I'm a little new and only have a meta bg, but I'm looking to make Salamans jellies, and pretty much ever FS deck eventually.

If you have any limiteds left those would be super cool too because I'll likely never get to see them otherwise!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  6. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

sorry to see you go hospy

7. thunderrr123

thunderrr123 The King of Potatoes

What the Heck H0spy! So I leave for a year, check the forums and find out you are leavin? Dang it!

Will miss you you beautiful b@stard. Gimme something to remember you with!

8. Rykochet

Rykochet New Member

Any chance you have a Depths Doombringer? If not, I'm looking for maybe Demonvein Vampyre, Hekatian Arbiter, Imp Vixen, Maxxarek, Vothsair Ireguard, Unhinged Bok, or Sheoul Magus if you have any of them. Trying to make a comeback into this game :) Thanks for anything you might be able to assist with. Good luck in future endeavors.

9. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

iI'd do some things for 1 FS harb

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Seeing as how this turned into a trade thread; I'm going to move this to rune trading. A 2 day redirect will be left in GD.

11. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

How exactly did it become a trade thread? H0spy is giving away runes, not trading them.

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

You still have to use the trader to give away runes. The thread has long since served its original purpose of announcing that he is leaving.

13. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Damn. I was too busy to see this thread earlier.

Sad to see you leave, but it might be an opportunity to fill one of the holes in my collection.

UD tree? Ash or Timmy LE? Valentine Xulos? Jakei extinguisher LE?

14. kcopolloman

kcopolloman Well-Known Member

mosharn the barricadeo_O

15. shiron895

shiron895 New Member

Sorry to see you go man.

Do you have a De'Lim, Guardian of Eretat or Basilisk Templar?

I know the forum account is new but it links to a poxnora account that is almost 10 years old.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  16. Dwarfurious

Dwarfurious New Member

Am i too late? ... Could i get a DMC? ;w; I only have a few dwarf cards but i wanna collect'em all and i think thats one of the harder ones to get

17. Chef420

Chef420 Member

I'm new. I'll take any UD commons and uncommons and whatever your willing to give.

Thank you

18. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

LE Tracker Gnark possibly?

19. Kekoa

Kekoa New Member

Any monetary Limited such as a doombringer or something would be awesome UD if possible xD

20. expdragon

expdragon The King of Potatoes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.