New and looking to creat a FW deck

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by BatmanV26, Sep 22, 2016.

1. BatmanV26

BatmanV26 New Member

Basically looking for some advice and what works with what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Anima26 likes this.
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

If you let us know what from fw interests you i can probably give you a lot more helpful advice.

But for the most part fw has the ability to create infinite upward scaling super Champs thanks to vengeful and vitality creation. We have some amazingly efficient tanks in the likes of wandering zombie and zombie behemoth and powerful global effects.

Buy yeah what from fw has caught you're 3 eye?

iiiioooque, Anima26 and TeaScholar like this.
  4. Anima26

He did mention to me that he was looking for something that was relatively easy to get into and use as hes new to the game and something that is obviously friendly to a f2p player that is on a bit of a budget for now. He did ask about some Lich runes so he maybe eye balling those. Which are the easier to get into themes/decks and the more f2p friendly ones?

5. themacca

id say witches are the easiest and cheapest theme for a new player to learn how to use.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. BatmanV26

BatmanV26 New Member

Thanks both of you! :)

7. Anima26

I guess you should check out Witches then, see if you like what you see. They do have a public deck available for getting a feel. Its called Witching Hour.

8. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

After trying the public deck which is not bad at all, you can search the FW forums and you'll find several threads about witch bg's ... it's a good starting point.

Welcome to the game m8.

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

themes with nora gen and nora hex abilities are my favorite.

10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

The core of a goodstuff/attrition deck has got to be the cheapest thing to acquire and will be easier to build your collection around as you get more stuff than going straight for a theme and hoping it's good forever.

Xulos
    Serkan
    Tomb
    Tome
    -all exotics but I'm pretty sure you can grab most/all of them for free from dailies

vengeful? culler is a rare
    graveyard/broken bones/devourer all c/uc
    load in some c/uc/r to taste and get ready for some fun and long games
    you can add in some more exos/legs as you get them but none of them are staples the way inkblight is for witches

11. themacca

Essence devourer is fantastic for attrition. the initial cost is fairly high yes but provided your opponent doesnt have a way to destroy graveyard, which will only happen in the rare occasion your opponent uses unstable powersource or arctic wail then you're getting one of the most dangerous champions in the game over and over again for 51 nora.
    Elsari bazaar is essentially target champion gets+2 speed if you have a tome out and it doesnt get destroyed that is, which shouldnt happen because of reasons i just stated.
    I no longer think elsari culler is worth it since her nora cost got a lot higher and she has initially low damage, if you WERE going to resort to someone besides serkan+BCS or Xulos+vendetta then Genesis lich is absolutely next in line for that.

Broken bones best build is 30 nora, have fun.
    Wandering zombie is 59 nora comes with 90 hp and will proc vengeful twice, have fun.
    Zombie behemoth is 73 hp for 53 nora, have fun
    and if you're able to acquire it zombie rotwrapper will help you provide constant meat walls against the opponent even if you're kinda losing. as well as that he can start his own zombie apocalypse if you're lucky

iiiioooque likes this.