7 Extended Set Packs - Opened - This is what I got!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BatmanV26, Sep 22, 2016.

1. BatmanV26

BatmanV26 New Member

Mindwarp frog, Tutrle Rider, Corpse Collection, Collection Dragon Artifier Portal, Farcrags Taifigrade, Valiant Sacrifice, Jack Heretic, Light of the Circle, Minotaur, Cloack of Skulls, Bronze Tokens.

Tireless Harvester, Humble, Snow Prowler, Utterdark Soulrender, Zealotry, Bone Slave, Moga Hooligan, Pirahnid, Totem of the muses, Salaman Rook, Sixul the Worldender, Gold Token.

Cleansing Mist, Garu Den Mother, Nora Seep, Quarry Mark, Minotaur Sentry, Goblin Dirtbag, Chillshard, Dwarven Excavtor, Forced Reconstruction, Summon Borghas, Gold Token.

G'hern Rager, Marsh Fable, Grumble Rock, Dimension Door, Elemental Nexus, Shimmering Flower, The Ailur Concord, Wilderkin, Tortalleon Pygmy, Staff of Ascendance, Bronze Token.

Grifebearer's Fountain, Guardian of the Circle, Black Ops, Counterbalance, Transmission Relay, Elsari Bazaar, Salaman Negamage, Witching Hour, Converging Portals, Hyaenid Stormreader, Bronze Token.

Flameheart Pauldron, Blood of the Dragon, Incinerator, Claming Tailwinds, Nightfall Spider, Channeled Violence, Mystic Whirlpool, Serpentor Paradigm, Barbarin Bolt, Voil Skuhowler, Bronze Token

Spawnpool Guardian, Darkmarsh Sorcerer, Draksar Pursuer, Mangled Totem, Stitched Concealer, Nefari Griefbearer, Blaspheme, Arcan Maelstorm, Stitched librarian, Undertow, Sliver Token

Qucas and Kampel like this.
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Sixul and 6 rare packs. Once you figure out what deck you want to play, make a post in the relevant faction forum.

JellyBerry likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Time for a firk deck. If you want you can message me and I'll help you out with your bg and spares

19madfox95, Etherielin, Qucas and 3 others like this.
  4. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Yay, Sixul! You should run to your parents and show it to th-

Oh...

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Lol

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

a.jpg

7. MEATMAN