Fairies

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Gaedel, May 28, 2016.

1. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Ew sun blossom, do you even KF where's that Cora? :p

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

You have fan faire but not conclave?:p

3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Can't get her from PB. :<
    I got Fan Faire like 5 years ago from PoxPortal, when it was still a thing. I've never, ever spent money on Pox. :p

Anyone got a 2nd spare Concordance?

4. Tweek516

Oh wow haven't heard the name poxpotal in a while, brings back some memories haha

Etherielin likes this.
  5. Etherielin

Got 2 concordances, but no idea what to remove. All the faeries there I'm a fan of. I'm considering the removal of snare fairy and catharsis bloom for 2x concordance, but despite the OPness of the spell I have trouble coming up with a slot for it.

6. Etherielin

Sorry for a double - just a small update.
    [​IMG]

7. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I'd drop the dreamer and snare fairy for 2 wisps or a wisp/advocate, you also took out starlight sylph which I think was a bad move! Also no lexicon? I like that equip :)

8. Etherielin

Dreamer is great for spellswallower, favour, council: spells and shielded for 6 turns to everything dropped within 3 spaces of her (dreamstate), divert and anti-summons.
    I have only 2 wisps and I'm too lazy to switch their upgrades whenever I play magic amp instead of faeries.
    Advocate I considered but decided not to, because she's not my thing.
    No lexicon, because - while being good - seed, banner and crowns outclass it.

9. Tweek516

I always find dreamer underwhelming - although that may just be because I miss her old version.

Xirone likes this.
  10. Etherielin

A mobile dreamstate is pretty insane - you deny all hidden spells basicly as you get to know when they cast them. It's also lots of free nora and damage boosts. The bonuses last 6 turns and the damage from spellswallower is permanent.

EDIT: Dreamstate also affects Fae Dreamer on deploy.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  11. Tweek516

Oh yeah I'm well aware of what she does, I just don't find her worth it a lot of the time.

12. Tweek516

Oh and no nullbeast??

13. Etherielin

MUST. CHARGE. WITH. FLOOF!

14. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

She was OP when she was released, back before she had a basic attack. I agree that now she isn't worth a slot a lot of the time. The Stealth/Dreameater build isn't that bad, actually, but it seems like that is her only viable build. -1 SPD, +5 HP, and replacing Premonition/Psychic Aura with something else could really do wonders for the champ.

Edit: Gift: Future Sight could be a little overcosted, but not by much. 6 nora sounds more fair than 8.

15. Xirone

[​IMG]
    Fae Dreamer- Gift: Future Sight changed from 8 nora to 6 nora. SPD reduced from 6 to 5. HP increased from 35 to 40. Upgrade Path I changed from [Dreamstate, Premonition, Stealth] to [Dreamstate, Shrink, Stealth]. Upgrade Path II changed from [Divert, Dreameater, Psychic Aura 3] to [Blockade, Divert, Dreameater].

16. Tweek516

Looks cool :) think you mean dreamer not advocate though :p

That being said, shea been changed a fair bit recently(ish), so I think there are other champs more deserving.

Xirone likes this.
  17. Xirone

Yep, you are right on both counts. Dreamer kind of got hit hard by the nerf and by the non-stacking change of Council: Spells. There are more deserving targets for a change, though.

18. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Fairies would love access to blockade. Also I think, conclave warden could have boost on base and access to book burn on upgrade path 2. They really need any kind of spell protection. weaken spells (go back to nullbeast pls), aoe spell resistance, backfires, book burning and everything.
    Fun thing: When nullbeast had weaken spells on it, I created a deck with 2 of them, put dreamer with dreamstate, added two wooden scales (they stack) and no spells, just equips, relics. Still lost to FS/SP lightning storm bg, because even if his champs had around -10 def, I had more nora and everything, my champions were already dead (he vertipushed my nullbeast to get rid of weaken). Now I think I just played it incorrectly, but it is a really painful memory now.
    Give them blockade and metamoprhosis and that's a bg I will play after monks.

Xirone likes this.
  19. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

here is my fairy deck. The main goal is to stall till you can build up your oracles either through your wisps or all the barrieres, pacifying, stunning and blinding you can dish out. I have taken a lot of trash talk from opponenets because they went through the whole match without touching a single fae or causing any significant damage :p:D

Poxbase didn't have conclave concordances so i used clairvoyances instead :oops:

https://poxbase.com/deck/cfmcgbcx5Cf=Cuncic1jCgTcgnC9lS1Bsis4ys1-s1as8ws4KS7Wr3urUr25E31e3I

Xirone likes this.
  20. Xirone

I like your deck. I find that the Fae kind of need x1 Ancestral Anger for spot melee fighting.

chris0024 likes this.