Agirgis1's Help Videos :)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Agirgis1, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Hey guys , i've decided to make a series of short to the point videos trying to educate people on various parts of the game. But i'll mostly be going for Underdepths/General gameplay tutorials for now.

Here's the first video, Introduction to UD, voice a little weak, Editing was off (black lines)because of different clips being recorded at different size regions. Hopefully The first actual tutorial video will be much better (When voice is back and clips all same ratio so no black lines) ( Even made new channel just for these videos)

Leave me feedback/suggesitons , Thank you :)
    Introduction to UD:

Vid 2, UD bg basics (meta)

Quality increased to HD, Voice a little stronger should keep improving as i recover, enjoy.
    Leave your suggestions/feedback on what i should do/not do.

Video 3: Positioning Semi-Basics

Quality increased overall once more, slightly better editing, in first clip ( first 2 mins) there was a part where my voice glitched out, but i seamlessly covered it up with music so hopefully shouldn't be noticeabl

Video 4: BG Building Logic (guide) (For all BGs)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Beruge, Tuesdays, Intweener and 11 others like this.
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This is a good idea man. I wanted to do something like this myself because i do feel like new players could really do with this kind of thing. I just lack the game knowledge to really educate newbies unless its on a very basic level.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I don't always like UD, but when I do, I still don't. Amazing video man, I know you're gonna nail all the next ones as well.

nepyonisdead and Anima26 like this.
  4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

UD meta BG basics up.

SPiEkY and Anima26 like this.
  5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

New video for new and old players alike :D ( positioning)

IronStylus, SPiEkY, Anima26 and 2 others like this.
  6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Dang... You teach these people to position and Im going to have to think more. What do you think you are doing?

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Turning up the fun, bring on the next wave of top players !

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Keep em coming

Anima26 likes this.
  9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

New video about BG building logic that i use. This should help you with whatever BG you want to build, so you guys can efficiently build your own personal top level battlegroups :)

19madfox95 likes this.
  10. aseryen

I(bg)couldn't(bg)sit(bg)through(bg)it(bg)

It's ok to say battlegroup or deck. The length is fine for the topic, but if some type of vocabulary was expressed and then explained that may be easier to listen to. For example I use module in place of theme a lot.

I'll give it another listen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I gave it a couple more listens. Definitely a good bit on kill potential and how the runes you use synergize further with those runes.

If you do a comparison video I'd like to see a bit of your theory crafting. The deck you showed had a much higher nora average than yours and I think that if you were to pick away at that deck you would have mentioned something more about nora cost and better pricing.

Still have trouble listening past the constant use of BG. Great videos, just a matter of time before you're more comfortable talking to the screen and you can find the right words to elaborate with.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it and will use it to improve :)

aseryen likes this.
  12. aseryen

Yeah just made a video and it is definitely a task to get my point across. So used to how fast my computer is without recording that I blank out when things don't load, quite jarring. Lf to the next update.

13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Really really great stuff. Also, perhaps a 5 minute video (or even like 30 seconds) on how to use poxbox may help new players? I've heard that a lot of then struggle with it when they first join.

14. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Missed 2 weeks of university due to my ACL tear, so just busy catching up on my life atm. Will try and get videos up this weekend.

Gnomes and Tweek516 like this.
  15. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Decondor just needs to put the tutorial video somewhere obvious and make the clickable much bigger. Its almost likes hes tried to hide it haha. I didnt even know it was there until a year or so after using the site.

16. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

DMR might be hosting a tourament soon, if its any good/ or tiny/devils and other top level get in ill probably try hard to play more to get in competitve playing form, and hopefully get vids of what i focus on improving pre tournaments.

Gnomes and Tweek516 like this.
  17. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

For anyone who doesnt know :p to us UD players Agirgis1 is like a god. Highly recommend this to you lads, and to agirgis its been too long amigo you have been missed.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  18. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Also as a non active players / probably forever retired I have most of the UD runes if u need to burrow something ..etc you just say the word. PS. I think it would be super cool if u get in touch with other top UD players and get their perspective too ;) @Drache77 is a good friend and a solid player and @Theoutcast great UD player who was top 10 up to recently :) and Corvoattano (great player with most factions and has alot of experience to offer).

Agirgis1 likes this.
  19. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Haha you are too kind, thanks :D
    Ye once I stop being lazy and get back to these videos just might :)

nepyonisdead likes this.