Changes to Zombies

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by potatonuts, Jul 27, 2016.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Just because it doesn't seem obvious, doesn't mean it isn't neat! At the very least, you can now double Herder for the effect. (It does seem more relevant to Beasts, though.)

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I'd imagine it's consistency with the ability "herder"

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Doesn't make any sense especially since elsarin grants crushing charge.

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

They'll just have to add Charge to ZA for no extra cost, only logical thing to do.

5. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

or command : charge

6. potatonuts

Could add Intensify too while we're at it.

7. potatonuts

I very rarely deploy more than one witch so it's kinda lost on me.

I'm liking the recent changes though, Dead Fairy is pretty damn useful now. Have you tried the Voth? I'm liking him more and more each game.

8. potatonuts

I've been doing pretty well too, first couple of games were just horrendous unwinnable shits but I think I've won all my zombie games since those two. They are definitely at least as strong as they were before the exp, maybe more so.

Try repeatedly demanding in chat for people to trade you them, worked for me.

9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I put this together for my deck. I think its pretty decent. I do miss the lack of spot damage from spells and stuff, other factions seem to be full of that kinda thing. I have a Vothsair Monstrosity but i was unsure if i wanted to run it for its high cost. Im not a FW player though so im unfamiliar with a lot of this. Would appreciate some advice how i should be using the runes, how i should be playing the deck and the nuances of a zombie deck. I know that its a slower theme thats about building up meat and stalling the early game but thats about it.

What id really like is to spectate some zombie games too if someone can help with that id really appreciate it. I live in England so i run on EU time.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  10. Anima26

Ok, im awake and ready to take on a day on Zombie spectating. Anyone around that can oblige today? @TeaScholar Help me T. Pretty please. Or anyone else thats familiar with zombies.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  11. super71

Deploy rotwrapper, win games. Doom problematic champs, use essence drain to get swarms off.

12. Anima26

Never would have guessed.

13. super71

Well that's essentially all the strategy you need for zombies.

14. Anima26

The obvious playstyle of getting swarms off and using FW spells to deal with problem champs is basic Bane Shift man, come on. I was looking for more subtle tips and pointers but i often expect way too much of these forums anyway. Playerbase is far too dead. 9 times out of 10 you either get no replies or you get a couple of one liners that dont help all that much. Ill just keep trying to spectate FW games but no1 is playing damn Zombies haha.

super71 likes this.
  15. super71

Haha sorry man, that was a **** response but it's really all I do with zombies because they are so straightforward now with the flesh weaver change. Your right about the one liners though and trolling.

Yeah everyone stopped playing zombies to try and stop the inevitable rotwrapper nerf lol. I'll play zombies a bit tomorrow if nobody has come up with a better reply by then. For now

I try to get my melee beater zombies out, then after I have a little wall out I position rotwrapper always within range of all of them for the summons. Mute stalkers are really good for side fonts and surprise damage for swarms. I like having bone circle staff in there to equip to my support champs like rotwrapper, makes them harder to kill and allows for use of the rite ability.

Playerbase is really dead at the moment.

Anima26 likes this.