Expo 29 Meta-check

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jul 28, 2016.

1. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

I find it rarely bothers me. Usually i reserve boomerang for chaining early game kills and orb most often doesn't get deployed until the mid game to late game transition. If I still end up using boomerang in the late-game, it is usually for some auxiliary use such as map-wide detection or to trigger defenseless. That isn't to say that there isn't some trade-off between use of one of the runes impeding the efficiency of the other, but I can't recall a game where the loss in efficiency cost me the match.

Current state of avarice means that Thunderhoof is the only minotaur that can use the equip with the current stat deductions (5 spd minos just doesn't work). Mindslicer boomerang and mindstorm can do the same job as spot manic while having auxiliary uses outside of spot champ elimination. Someone raised the point that you can equip avarice on an enemy champion, but I believe drain vitality serves that purpose better.

@kalasle Slight modification to the minotaur bg. Took out split personality and substituted it with drain vitality.

Minos.PNG

kalasle likes this.
  2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG

only deck i have that could probably go very far in the right hands.

can switch blasmage for stonecaller. but the 8 speed seems very strong on this map rotation.

kalasle likes this.
  3. Lacapi

Lacapi Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just to have FS represented in some way. I tinkered a bit with it just as i stopped playing FS but its the jist of it. Not overly attached to Geekal + Virtue among other things.

Attached Files: