can fw lose some of it's insta kill options

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

In my experience whatever gets played gets hated. The reasons change but not the concept.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Sacrificial Dagger? Wow been awhile since I saw one of those... wonder how much it cost before it got shoeboxed...

3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

re soulreave,

tough, buffed champs are ruining the game! its like players expect them to live all game and cry when they dont.

how else are players going to kill your super tough champs, nerf all of them before soulreave which wouldnt be needed then ha.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I recall it being 35.the release of tempest crown is what shoeboxed it

5. themacca

Tbh loss of life doesny beat defense so those Kinds of super units shouldn't even take an issue with soulreave

6. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

im sure they are refering to all fw loss of life attacks including soul reave and soul strike. yes soul strike is better.

7. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Fw just has a toolkit for every situation, when I play fw I never look at a game where I go that champ's gonna be tough to kill. That's the part that irritates me the most, the lack of strategy needed. I'll just doom it and wait it out and then pick up the globe with my 45 summons I have out.

forgot about the glimpse of death also

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  8. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

More data sok, I think it's working. I'd like to see your data in correlation too how many people you make quit your game with said data.

9. iiiioooque

iiiioooque The King of Potatoes

Amen! And that's the reason why we love it :D

10. themacca

Because glimpse of death is an insta kill?