Draksar BG(with Skeezick Furnace)

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by michael pietrzak, Apr 23, 2014.

?

Does Furnace work on Egg relics?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/CogCpmCWcUCgLCptCoDCjFChHS6wS4is3Ds73S7urPr3je1he1le1O

I'm not sure if I can farm nora by using a furnace to sacrifice egg relics spawned by my broodqueens and morphs but I think that offsets how expensive the deck is.

I like Akakios so he's in there with his Blade. I don't have a lot of range but I figure drive and persecutor's can be my anti-range. I have Purge and my Staff for getting rid of debuffs. I'm not sure how to play Draksar though. Does the Draksar Phalanx still work? That's how I like to play but I never get the hang of the maps so I end up in a battle of attrition that I end up having to surrender out of due to time constrains. Or I get my butt handed to me during the powerturn. Or not, it depends on who I'm playing.

I have every SL rune except some of the exos/legs/lims from the last 2 expansions. I don't really care for being ranked but I want to have a Draksar Phalanx BG that works.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Akakios isn't in that deck.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you can use furnace on the eggs, but furnace is simply not good, the cooldown is plain too long.
    I made an IS/SL bg that was focused on furnace nora gen, feeding it free relics constantly (jangar architect) but it was simply too slow.

4. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

what if i had TWO.
    I was here when my Draksar Lord was Akakios. OG in da haus.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The key to the draksar phalanx are the archers, as they can hit from 9 spaces away and build their damage. This build will be much faster than yours:
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cogCmCWCgLCptCoDcjFChHCi4s6Ls8os6wS4is84s5ts73S7usYs5jrPr2q

If one skeezick furnace is bad, two are horrible, because they feed on the same source of relics and they last the same time in producing too few nora, you want nora gen? run flame dragoleech.
    But if you want shorter matches, nora gen isn't the way to go.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I've been here since the SP expansion. Good to see another long timer.

7. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

You'd get better nora gen just running a flame dragoleech with nora miner and flame siphon upgraded. You'd get a little nora every turn and when you needed a boost you could just siphon one of your higher regen champs (or the leech itself). This only requires one rune and the leech can fight + capture fonts.

8. nytrequiem

nytrequiem The King of Potatoes

Draksars don't need Skeezick Furnace. Give them Skywing Beacon instead.