Grim Dawn ~or~ Path of exile ??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LadyJava, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

POE is an amazing game i bought Grim Dawn never played it much. Someday i will

2. LadyJava

LadyJava The King of Potatoes

I been plating grim dawn its a lot better then poe

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I've played PoE a lot and was fun at that time but as someone already sayd in this thread some builds become pointless.
    the thing is im poor and can only play free (or pirateable) stuff so if you have the exorbitant ammount of $12,50 then get GD
    ($12,50 because in their website its 50% off)

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

So i pirated Grim Dawn with the expac and all, its better than PoE, way better.

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I haven't played PoE as much as Grim Dawn, so all I can safely say is that one sad thing about the latter is the stat system: it lacks balance big time as you can't really make a decent character without slapping a lot of Physique(basically the stat for HP) because even if you focus on other stats, not only you still won't have enough damage to make them worth it, you'll probably die very quickly. It's a big deal to me as I directly relate attributes to the character in my mind, so a bulky wizard with no intelligence really turns me off. Other than that it's a pretty fun and intense game, if you just enjoy the combat it's very good.

EDIT: I did finish Grim Dawn even with the problem I've stated, so you can say I had fun playing it anyway.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016