Ok.. I need help (Seriously)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dugadu8, Oct 15, 2016.

1. dugadu8

dugadu8 The King of Potatoes

I cant find my FACTİON ! :'( I try every faction more than 8 time ..
    I don't know which one I'll choose.I'ts too hard .. Need some idea with game play style..
    I don't know how, but I can't find my own style.I have an obsession on exotic runes .
    I think the card is powerful expensive. How Can I fix that ?
    #Plase do not make a joke.

2. dugadu8

This my bg ... I hate right now...
    upload_2016-10-15_15-10-53.png

3. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Play what you like. You do not have to be faction specific. Just play what you think os fun.

4. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

one thing pox does have is flavor, ,
    lots of themes and races,, so much to choose.
    many times when building a bg, say nids, before its even done ill be thinking about slags or something else.. so dont feel discouraged cuz u cant make up your mind..
    many of us feel like you.
    id probably make a few adjustments to your barbarian bg,,, but its not so bad.

now go play,, and when u lose (we all do),, try and figure out why u lost, it helps alot.

IMAGIRL and jeeperz2 like this.
  5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I have 1000s of games and I'm not even sure I know what playstyle I prefer sometimes. I guess I ended up in UD as a matter of luck if anything, I've played most BGs and had lots of fun in lots of none UD-style themes.
    Just play whatever you find fun for the time being, and change when it isn't fun anymore.

IMAGIRL and dugadu8 like this.
  6. dugadu8

UD... Realy awesome... And no need to real thme

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Go with what fits your playstyle. Do you prefer to be fast and aggressive, ranged, tricky tactics, hit and run, just raw power? Figure out how you like to play and go after that type of bg.

dugadu8 likes this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Play FW.

9. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Play this deck until you are good at it. You will learn a lot more trying to win with what you have instead of changing your deck every 2 days.

Willow and IMAGIRL like this.
  10. dugadu8

Yes this big problem :D

11. dugadu8

Love your ideas.. I like ranged bg.. Awesome :)

12. dugadu8

upload_2016-10-15_23-3-41.png
    Finaly :D I create my bg before loost my mind...

13. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Ranged play style can be found in a lot of factions. Pick one that seems interesting to you and go for it. Easiest to build is probably either ST frost amp or IS grintmaws. KF archers is pretty easy to build as well, but relies on a lot of tricky tactics. If you prefer really long range you might want to go frost amp and if you prefer medium range you might want to go with grintmaws. Or ignore me and look around to see if there's something you like better. Minotaurs kinda play like range due to their dimension door, and SL has a lot of ways to speed dragons up to kinda act like range as well. FS has snaptooths and jellebrium which both have a lot of range as well. Just look around and see what you like. Pick one and stick with it for at least a month of playing to learn the ins and outs of that bg really well. (That should also help you build up gold/shards to buy other runes.)

14. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

So are you saying that you've played so many games and haven't been able to win, so you're frustrated? Is that what you are saying?

15. dugadu8

Ok Im done... This Aurora Dudes have super ablitys ... İlluminati vs 4.Def after attack set 0 :D Awesome realy this is last .. :D Write some thing (I have 2 Aurora lancer) upload_2016-10-16_9-11-22.png

bambino likes this.
  16. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Valdac was an inside job.

17. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I'd use Investigator instead of Bowmage, and slap in Blinding Flash instead of that fairy spell/time slip/both.