Need some ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by guokamoli54, Apr 23, 2014.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

I'm posting here I've been a player on this game for years.

Recently kind of hit a stall spot in deck building just about played and built them all. So just wondering what everyone has been running lately for fun or competitive either way just looking for ideas I suppose thanks for the help in advance guys.

2. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Go take a look at the build a Dev BG thread for some inspiration. :)

dsjtheman likes this.
  3. guokamoli54

Didn't really find anything in there that I liked. Seems like alot of ppl like "skywins" lately. They seem to be a rush bg I wonder if they have any synergy with KF. The KF split bonus kinda stinks tho lol

I currently have 45 different FF/Split bgs across all factions, from voils, aquatics, and treefolk, and many tortuns just to name a few.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

michael pietrzak likes this.
  5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

imps, goblins, minos, stealth bg, dread (with UD split), maxxarex, fire, fire amp, lava, beast bgs, deep leviathan, loss of life bg...

6. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

SL BEAST. That is all.

7. guokamoli54

I think I may try to build an FS/ST physic bg with Argol/Chillshard/Extispicer/Neuromancers

just getting the runes now...the bazaar is always empty and poxbox is kinda low right now.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  8. guokamoli54

I feel like splitting with SP is to good not to do cuz of super value mounter saurpod

9. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

10. michael pietrzak

michael pietrzak The King of Potatoes

I want to see a deck of all limited/legendaries/exos.

11. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

skywing and UD dragons
    IS ST crystal elemental
    IS ST overpowered Mirrored BG (just clump in any Immunity: Physical and Mirrored champs together)
    SL UD Creepie Crawlies
    FW SL Mutants

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Go for super triggers and run Master Trapsmith, Skeezick Trapper, Moga Trapper, Mounted Sauropod, and Moga Trigger. Add in knockback/pull/relocate to fill out the rest.

13. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

make a meta and go ranked.

14. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Play turtle until u deploy skewing beacon and can use it. fall back till opp chases you anddd....

Master Trapsmith + Skywing Beacon (from Patrol/deploy normally) + Sonic Elemental + KB submodule for super fun, 30-40dmg instantly.

trapsmith deploy grants sonic ele all traps, KB into traps + 3 sonic damage + distract

fun, need to invest a lot in nora and time, but when you pull it off you basically semi-jizzed urself over and over again

15. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

KF wizards or KF/FS wizards

16. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

If you're going to psychic I would recommend UD/FS. UD has some powerful attackers with Attack: Psychic and the only other unit with Psychic Jab (I think it's called) besides Neuromancer. UD also brings some solid spells to the mix like Mindslicer Boomerang and Superiority.
    Here's my build.
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/ctCd@C5fcq-Ca+CuIca9ColcipCfBs8fs6ls45S34s86sOS1lr3Tr20e2zeZe1X

17. guokamoli54

UD/FS physic looks pretty solid too thanks for the suggestion the ST side does seem to lack on physic beaters plus i just like the UD side in comparison. just getting the runes is the hard part now I can get them its just wether or not they are available.

18. guokamoli54

I do like the fact that everything in SL Beast--SL/SP Beast are all common and uncommon makes collecting those easier lol

19. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

How about an amplify acid and fire deck with Vex.

20. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksars, Draksars all the way.