Looking to do some Acid

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

This guy, whatever it was called, had 1-2 range and Ambush. So I kind of don't get used to his range and melee attack animation, that's all folks...

2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

He originally had 7 range when he was released. It got changed to melee much later with the dog transition.

Anima26, SPiEkY and fattyy2k like this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Seriously? Heh I didn't like him I suppose... Maybe I just didn't SL back then. Yeah that should be the case.

4. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

@Goyo
    Bruh, how u gonna run acid amp with no AMPED acid storms and no sandsnipes. Also, 2x enslave could prove hella useless if you can't find a chance to use

5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I did get the spitter and snipe names mixed :D but either way yeah old vs new

6. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I decided to buy an SL avatar and give acid theme a try.I am still new to SL and will need some time to aquire the mutated drakes.

Acid.jpg

There are two issues with acid theme i see right at the start.
    The first is that dragon skull,kiss of vex and heart give both fire and acid amp,it should be one or the other,not both.
    The second thing is acid elemental,the most thematic champion of the acid,he is mediocre for his cost.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  7. lifetaker

lifetaker Devotee of the Blood Owl

acid elemental used to be a GOD until they nerfed him into the ground. =(

Anima26, Netherzen and Goyo like this.
  8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Been running Acid Amp lately. Really cool bg!

I run some corky runes though, like Heart of Gnash, Kiss of Vex, and Dragon Skull.

BTW Dragon Skull is so old school it still has the old mythic ability on base! Gave me a good laugh. So far the bg is cool but not really great, but I have a lot of fun with it!
    I recommend running Heart of Gnash x2 and Kiss of Vex x2 in case you run into Immunity Acid problems!

9. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

How viable is the acid theme after the patch?

10. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Depends on how much dough you got on ya', and if you're willing to trust people in dark alleys still.