Gimmicky FS/FW Dooooooom

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by guokamoli54, Oct 25, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

FW/FS Doom

2 FW Doomball
    2 Aspect of Death
    2 Lost Queen
    1 Coragh, Two-Heads

2 FS Doomball
    2 Darkmarsh Zealot
    2 Swamp Thing
    2 Tidemaster

2 Doom
    2 Essence Drain
    1 Mobilization
    1 Unholy Tomb

2 Drown
    2 Undertow
    2 Marsh Song
    1 Bubble of Protection

Quick bg i made up still need 2 FW runes not sure what i want to add. Ill be back on in morning to explain my thought process of runes i chose. Fell free to leave your ideas thanks guys!

PS- i dont really play much ranked anymore so doubt this deck would have any success there but it seems like a fun casual deck for sure. Also the last 2 FW runes probably need to be good at stalling out creatures i doom...

Edit: also could always split with SL instead of FS and replace drown with draksar doomsayer just a thought.

Edit-2: thinking the last two should be bone ele he seems great at stalling. Also find a spot for Timmy in this BG seems like it needs to happen...

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    SireofSuns likes this.
  2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I'd switch Coragh for Timmy. Coragh and Timmy both help with stalling (wall of meat vs meat spawner), so if you want Timmy in there, that's probably the best spot in order to keep the theme going.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

you should consider nora weave.

FW champs to stall:
    Would suggest 2x broken bones.
    Others: wandering zombie, blood phoenix Bone Cirle Arch Mage, Arroyo Rift lord, Corrupted Guardian.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  4. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

thanks for the replies guys! ya im still working on getting the dooms and the 2x doomballs from each faction but i have everything else now. you guys think this could have any fight to it in a ranked match?

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

My assumption would be that this deck would not be that competitive. Just a lot of expensive combos. I could be wrong.