If this was conquest proctorate vs wrath

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Orubus, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

This is a map with Maljara. Also just for fun, check this website(exactly where I took the map from)... I've got a fading recollection of seeing the owner post it in forums, but I hadn't fully seen how amazing it is, and it has been recently updated.

EDIT: I didn't search any further, but the original Poxanthuru map shows details on each region which you obtain by hovering your mouse over them.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    Tweek516 likes this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

still brings us back to UD's territory being one of the most difficult to actually invade

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

without even mentioning that the actual entrance is heavily unfavourable to anything not a demon. since there's so much ash one can't see or breathe properly there.

The depths would absolutely be the most difficult area to invade

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Cant you see UD is in a better position than other factions because they only have a small area to defend?

5. Orubus

Orubus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Looking at the new map, UD would have fs invading from the right kthir and tundra invading from north. And kthir and fs invading from west(ie tortuns) meanwhile sunder lands are picking their noses behind their allies. Lazy dragonfolk

Meanwhile the dwarves are getting intoxicated.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

7. themacca

Underdepths is underground
    Only way to get in is kthir

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  8. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

If you look at the map, its that big island on the right. The Stitched live in the far north in that black-ish area, the Kanen live just south of them in the jungle. The Leoss live south of the Kanen, and the Tortuns live mainly at the coastal city down at the bottom of the island.

9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Wow those stories are freaking awesome.

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

You were wrong. Like I suspected, it's the Emerald Lake(where Circadians live).

11. themacca

Map says it's FS AND KF territory actually

Lushiris likes this.
  12. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

looks neutral to me

13. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I agree with you. But we must look into why someone should invade a country.
    Why invade the sheuls? Just for clear the universe from the demons presance? I think there are no particular reason for an invasion of the UD territory. Just build a wall.
    [​IMG]

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

from what i gather, trying to conquer the Depths would be pretty much futile. attacking them would thus be for containment, to keep them down/destroy as many of them as you can

and also yes, a wall is quite reasonable in lieu of that

SPiEkY likes this.