All commons BG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by guokamoli54, Nov 4, 2016.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Just wondering what everyones thoughts were on this topic. What is the best BG you can make with all commons? Is there any faction that maybe standsout as having the best common runes? Would you ever play an all common BG in ranked?

2. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

if there was an,, only common bg mode,, or com-rare mode,or stuff like that,,
    I would play.

ranked?,, I could hardly win with legs :)

TeaNinja and guokamoli54 like this.
  3. guokamoli54

Ya i think that would be a fun mode to have access to probably couldnt really be supported with the current player base but maybe once we get a better player base it could be a new format to play.

4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I support this 100% aslong as i could still use my lims thats common-rare

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Fire.png
    This is what UD all common would look like, I built around what actual UD spells/relics are usable in common range and its all fire, you can take out the none fire champions and go full out fire BG or keep it a fire/meta which would play decently well..... Also few decent Fire equips in common

a split faction bg would probably be the way to go though if you want a different kind of BG, all FF commons only will be restricted to a specific low tier theme or style, if you're lucky. The devs don't plan themes out by their rarity. ( or they don't seem to.)

Etherielin, bambino, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  6. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

UD and IS generally have the best commons.

7. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

KF has great commons!

8. guokamoli54

A UD/IS Strip Armor bg would probably be pretty good i would think.

9. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I miss the Common and/or Uncommon only tournaments.

guokamoli54 and DonK101st like this.
  10. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

I think pox has a lot of casual players who pop on and off, as I do.
    so BM and rank have little or no meaning to some. Building different bgs on whim and trying them out with friends is actually more appealing to me lately, then constantly playing 1 bg,, which is what I prolly need to do if I wanna be competitive.
    I do enjoy the game very much,, but after so many years,, id like a new way to play.

a must.

guokamoli54 likes this.