The Your Story - End Game - The KTCAOP Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Loyaute, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i mean, if he's just gonna up and claim it i see few reasons not to lynch him

2. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

I actually agree. My primary reason for being willing to lynch would be simply that I have faith that Loyaute would come up with a more interesting description/title for Miller than the vanilla "Miller".

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

even if he did, would it matter to you what gav says? knowing loy it could be pretty much anything, honestly if i wanted to BS a role it wouldn't be too hard

i'm not like hugely motivated yet to push on gav, but he's the only candidate thus far, and really this doesn't make much sense to me. i'd rather avoid the confusion by ridding ourselves of a relatively useless role/potential mafi

4. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

oh miller wasn't my actual role name, I just used the traditional version of it. I claimed now for 2 reasons, and I did realize it would be a bit controversial:

1. It makes sure the cop doesn't waste time on investigating me (if there is one but there usually is and not having one would be very troll)
    2. If the cop were to randomly investigate me later in the game it could be very detrimental to town. If for some reason the cop decided that since I investigated as maf he should reveal himself to kill me it would result in me dead and the cop night killed.

A third less substantial reason is that it gets people talking early which can only be good for town. I already am suspicious of some people!

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You must have realized that we cannot confirm your story in any way, and in case we believed it, only thing we gain is a town that'll survive untill the end because mafias don't gain anything for killing you in exchange of the possibility that you are a bold mafia trying to trick us.
    By claiming you only help yourself, because you make the other power roles more vulnerable to be killed by chance, even this first night.
    only possible situation were this may end good for us is were you have another role but I don't think you could possibly think that drawing attention to you with this claim would be good in any way.

6. Gaverion

I do realize this and I don't think anyone should take me at my word, I certainly wouldn't if I saw my posts. That said I would keep an eye and if I do something really suspicious act on it and if I don't presume I am the same as anyone else.

On the only helping maf. I am under the assumption that there is a cop (which if you read my posts you would know) and I feel that helping the cop select a better target is more important than making maf 5% more likely to hit a power role.

7. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I actually have never heard of Miller before, and I didn't even know Mafia was popular enough to get a wiki......the more you know, right?

Regardless, I think it's a pretty bold to claim anything at this point, although on the Wiki that is the "Way to Play" a Miller.

Gaverion may just be a crappy role Townie trying to save the Cop some time, or he is a Mafia and is using the Miller role name as an excuse to have the cop avoid him to discern his alignment. Also, @Gaverion I would like to hear your suspicions thus far into the game, it's pretty early to really get a feel for people, so anything you could point out to help us move forward BEFORE we have a death would be cool.

I would hope Loy isn't so cruel as to give out a deceiver role without giving out the role that could find them to be a deceiver in the first place. That wouldn't make much sense, since then he could just be a Vanilla.

8. Gaverion

at this point I think dagda is mafia, not too sure on anyone else. Obviously can't be too confident on that.

9. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Hm, Dagda.....I'ma think on this and review his posts.

Any particular reason why?

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

gav always thinks i'm mafia

Xinde likes this.
  11. Gaverion

to be fair I was right last time :p

12. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I still don't see WHY exactly you are suspicious, unless you are just going on a feeling/past games. He has yet to say anything that I find incriminating.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you seem to have accidentally written gerb instezd of gavernion at number 4.

14. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Nope, I know exactly what I typed :3

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

since I have done nothing to dammage anyones sanity I have a theory about your allegiance.

16. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

I am aligned only with the Banana God, all others are heretics and must be killed, scum or no scum! And you, my lonely crooked headed owl, are the leader of the Banana Mafia Resistance, and must be the first to go. So has the great 'Nana god decreed!

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yeah, I'm olmost certain you are one of the murderponies on this bananarific island, you are trying very hard to kill me without naming a proper pineapple.

18. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

As more drinks were poured, it became clear that it was no longer day time. Some people went inside the tiki huts to hide from wolves, while others started a fire using 3 sticks and a can of gasoline they found in a cave. Either way, there's a magical mailbox. IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. PM/PUT YOUR POWERS IN THE MAILBOX.

19. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

A magical mailbox? Like from the movie "The Lake House"?

Geressen and Loyaute like this.
  20. Xinde

Xinde Devotee of the Blood Owl

For future reference: Discussion allowed at night y/n?